Dressing Better Vol 2.0

More subtle with the print, but long gone. Kith's Red Label from last summer I believe.

I'm not a fan of those shorts but I love Kith's aesthetic. Ronnie Fieg is doing huge things right now.

I'm not a fan of those shorts but I love Kith's aesthetic. Ronnie Fieg is doing huge things right now.

He really is. Man what I would do for a pair of Super Reds, Mints, Salmons, or High Risks :frown:

He really is. Man what I would do for a pair of Super Reds, Mints, Salmons, or High Risks :frown:

I would kill for a pair of Salmons with the matching varsity :lol:

Can anyone recommend slim-fit shorts? Even the shorts at J.Crew are too baggy for me.

:lol: skip the tailor, find a squat rack.

In the least mean way possible, I agree. Keeping yourself healthy and in shape is in reality, more important than "dressing better"

If J Crew shorts are too baggy for you, odds are you need to get in shape.

Found my senior quote :pimp:.
semi serious

"Dress is a very foolish thing; and yet it is a very foolish thing for a man not to be well dressed, according to his rank and way of life"- Lord Chesterfield

Found my senior quote
pimp.gif
semi serious
"Dress is a very foolish thing; and yet it is a very foolish thing for a man not to be well dressed, according to his rank and way of life"- Lord Chesterfield
Legit quote. One of my favorites, "The better you dress -- the worse you can behave." Not super prolific or anything, but I always adhere to this when I go out for the night lol.

Can anyone recommend slim-fit shorts? Even the shorts at J.Crew are too baggy for me.

In the least mean way possible, I agree. Keeping yourself healthy and in shape is in reality, more important than "dressing better"

Some people are just built that way

same argument..opposite spectrum^

Yes. I know couple of folks with super fast metabolism. They're 5'10" or so and about 125 to 130 lbs. Both attempted to bulk up and lift but to no available. Conversely they can also eat the crappiest foods and gain no weight.

same argument..opposite spectrum^

So hard for me to get any thickness in my legs

Yes. I know couple of folks with super fast metabolism. They're 5'10" or so and about 125 to 130 lbs. Both attempted to bulk up and lift but to no available. Conversely they can also eat the crappiest foods and gain no weight.

Yeah thats me lol, Im 6'3-165lbs. I've tried to bulk up but it seems like a waste.

Ended up scooping that UO jacket Wes posted in his fit a few pages back....still going to look to get a high quality jacket but I think that'll do in the meanwhile....wanna save up for a bulldog :lol:

Even if you have fast metabolism the ability to bulk is still there. Granted it will take time, but building muscle in the leg area is possible. The only problem is the majority of people that workout hate doing "leg day" and often skip it.

I've tried on JCrew shorts. They are not quad friendly.

Last edited:
Man this thread moved heavy in one day. want to address some things i seen but whatever.

I have no idea what's going on, but this is what I wore today :lol:

killin it

i feel like you can get this for cheaper at target or something. nice though.

went out last night for drinks. i suggest you all check out JCP the have a lot of stuff marked down, i managed to put together a cheap fit.
arizona brand chinos on sale for $10 bucks, JCP oxford button down $8, jacket $25 from gaptho, shoes 25 if i remeber correctly
pocket square is a napkin

Back
Top Bottom