Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend slim-fit shorts? Even the shorts at J.Crew are too baggy for me.
You can slim them down if you're talking about width wise. Length wise they come in 5", 7", and 9".

I have 4 pairs of shorts. The Gant Rugger ones fit great, my Barneys ones were slimmed down.

Today:

Last edited:
Heads up,noticed a few sales while out and about today...Gap: Buy get get 50% off a second on the entire store and an additional 25% off of all clearance even those "Final Sale" items they have.Express: Jeans Buy one get one 50% and 1MX shirts buy one get one 50%...Gap had a nice selection of lighter colored linen shirts(Red,Orange,Blue ,Green Yellow,etc...) the linen ratio was low but I picked up an orange one anyway fits good through the body but the sleeves are a little long....

Can anyone recommend slim-fit shorts? Even the shorts at J.Crew are too baggy for me.
You can slim them down if you're talking about width wise. Length wise they come in 5", 7", and 9".

I have 4 pairs of shorts. The Gant Rugger ones fit great, my Barneys ones were slimmed down.

Today:

Yeah, I'm trying to keep that as a last resort (tailor), but it seems like it's the only option. There's nothing out there OTR that fits slim :frown:

Hey somebody posted a link to some slim fit dark camo chinos on some skateshop site, can that person please relink ive seem to have lost it.

What do you guys think of Express Cotton Stretch Photographer dress pants?

Last edited:
Oh man, wj4...I'm sorry but that cheetah print shirt is horrible and you're one of the few who I rarely dislike what you post.

Hmmm...I just picked these up and I think they might be up your alley.

Bad part is I need help id'ing them. Adjustable waist tabs, button fly, leg openings ~8.5".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom