Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My ex girl was at the premier. She called me and told me she was 10 feet from Jay Z and Leo. She said Jay looked damn good and Leo's hair was looking nice.
Should've told Hov Nets about to lose.

There are some fashion brands that design jackets to be fully buttoned like in those Leo pictures but the stance is a lot higher for an avant garde look.

Hi gray windowpane suit was off-the-hook. Really wondering who it's by.

I'm guessing Tom Ford or Saville Row. Heard the names in his recent songs :lol:

I posted this question a couple of pages back, didn't get a response. Figured I'd try one more time, anyone have any input :nerd:

Hey everyone, I'm trying to put together an outfit for my graduation. I go to a school that has red as one of its main colors, so I wanted to incorporate it into the outfit some. I have a dark charcoal gray suit that I want to wear. Will this shirt go with a charcoal suit? http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=77446&vid=1&pid=410767002 and if so what color tie should i wear, plain black?

What kind of sunglasses to rock with these days? I havent upgraded in like 5 years. In lieu of the Tommy sale, I saw a pair wayfarers that looked ok:
http://usa.tommy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thb2cus/men/sunglasses-men/TH1083S?Color=GREEN

Thoughts/options?

Not really feeling them. Don't let the sale dictate your purchase. I'd recommend going to a Sunglass Hut and finding a pair that fits your face and complements your features.

I got these last summer and they're awesome.

I posted this question a couple of pages back, didn't get a response. Figured I'd try one more time, anyone have any input
nerd.gif

Hey everyone, I'm trying to put together an outfit for my graduation. I go to a school that has red as one of its main colors, so I wanted to incorporate it into the outfit some. I have a dark charcoal gray suit that I want to wear. Will this shirt go with a charcoal suit? http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=77446&vid=1&pid=410767002 and if so what color tie should i wear, plain black?
Shirt could work, but the pattern is a little big for me personally to wear with a suit.  I would just try to incorporate the red with a tie, and keep the shirt white prob

No break on the khakis would have been better + no socks ( are you wearing pantyhose [srs])

Also, does it seem like Leo has appearance issues, always got his hands in his pockets.

LOL no socks, no pantyhose.. My feet are just mad pail. For you who don't like my loafers, thats fine... I LOVE them!

Bottom button buttoned doe? :smh::smh::smh: Any chance this was solely to go with the vibe of the Gatsby movie? Or does Leo just not know better?

That's one of the things of GQ...they will excuse it because it is Leo and because everything else fits pretty well but Leo is known for buttoning that second button and it doesn't flatter him.

No part of that suit fit's him well...

Last edited:
I have some questions

1) how does Leo's suit fit good? Sleeves are all bunched up and so are the pants... The shoulders look to big too

2) not to hate on bama or anything but in the last page isn't his jacket a little to tight?

( just want to know how things are supposed to fit)

I have some questions

1) how does Leo's suit fit good? Sleeves are all bunched up and so are the pants... The shoulders look to big too

2) not to hate on bama or anything but in the last page isn't his jacket a little to tight?

( just want to know how things are supposed to fit)

We've literally been talking about how Leo's suit is off for the last page.

Just realized one person said it fit well but I agree with you. It's definitely off and not just because the last button is buttoned.

Bama's jacket is fine

Last edited:
Lmao I knew son was sockless! That panty hose comment doe :lol:

In my opinion, slippers are fire. Del Toro?

My only complaint is that the outfit seems too plain. I do not like the royal blue shirt to match the royal blue stitching. Imo, a navy blue blazer, white shirt, black belt, and those same jeans would have been dope. Add in a pop of color with a PS while you're at it.

Nice fit Rob! Cardigan looks fine, and I actually like the way the pants look there, but they could definitely use a little tailoring.

thanks man. i actually dont mind more relaxed fitting pants during the warmer months.

i was really disappointed that the linen ludlow didn't work out for me. returned it and overcompensated by getting 2 linen suits lol. just dropped off at the tailor.

Fit of both are pretty good, it will be great to see them after getting tailored

Random... but I can't wait to go home so I can break out my blazers and Ludlows. I thought I'd end up going home sometime in April so I could grab them but I never did. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom