Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Wow. People would really harm someone financial situation over something petty as that? I swear some people are just like crabs, pulling others down with them.

I missed part of the drama.

The first Filipino kids that I remember meeting called themselves the ---- Crew or something corny and were obsessed with Aaliyah. :lol: I never even thought twice about it, figured it was accepted. Don't think I've ever said it myself at least.

Supposed to be mid 70s in NY tomorrow, I'll probably have to go tieless until I get used to it getting warmer. **** ain't fun when you're used to layers.

What do you guys think of rocking the Graphic T-Shirt under a blazer? good look or not?

Yes they are wearing the same shirt, good eye, lol it is funny, a lot of NBA players must have the same stylists or shop at the same place! >D

awww man i missed what happened!

someone pm me!

btw, the whole flip thing...some filipinos were able to "flip" it on the racists and start calling themselves that term and ultimately changed the meaning. but some still get offended. i do not however.

but anyways....what happened?!? :nerd:

i must be the only one not feeling that suit

If its the one with the purple shirt you are not the only one.
Oh, I get sh** for being negative in this thread. I'm holding my tongue on this one.

I would taper the pants a bit. A pic of the suit buttoned would help give me an idea of the jackets fit. Also, I would personally never wear a button down collar shirt with a suit and tie. That's preference, though.

awww man i missed what happened!

someone pm me!

but anyways....what happened?!?
:nerd:

This :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

What colored shirt matches well with red pants? Something light and springy like yellows and greens?

Red pants are already loud, go with a muted and neutral color, personally a light blue oxford or a simple white shirt. Yellow or green with red, just screams look at me. The pants are already enough of an attention grabber.

What colored shirt matches well with red pants? Something light and springy like yellows and greens?

White or a light blue look excellent with red pants.

Edit: Didn't see Serg's post above me when I posted :smh: . But I agree completely

Last edited:
You guys are the best. Just bought my first pair of red pants and don't want to look "weird" but it's good to break out from the norm. Us guys always wear the same blue jeans or khaki colored pants. It's just getting old.

You guys are the best. Just bought my first pair of red pants and don't want to look "weird" but it's good to break out from the norm. Us guys always wear the same blue jeans or khaki colored pants. It's just getting old.

It's finally nice out...time for some color in the wardrobe

Back
Top Bottom