Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Oh, I get sh** for being negative in this thread. I'm holding my tongue on this one.

I honestly are not aware of your negativity. Didn't say I disliked you are that you are somehow less of a man because of your suit. I was just assuring PINOY that he was not the only one not feeling the suit.

If you feeling something different, thats on you. .

Lets get this back on track...please. I think that his suit is a step in the right direction but there is definitely something "off" about that suit. I think if it were buttoned it would give us a better idea in terms of fit. The shirt color definitely doesn't go well with the suit, in my opinion.

Have you tried on the J.Crew 484 Essential Chino? I wear a 30 x 30 in pants.

I have not, sorry bro

So I went to hangout with my girl today and look what she surprised me with :pimp:. It's the baseball jacket from UO that I posted a while back. Fits a bit snug in the front when buttoned but I have a beer gut that I'm working on losing right now, other than that it's great

Oh, I get sh** for being negative in this thread. I'm holding my tongue on this one.

I honestly are not aware of your negativity. Didn't say I disliked you are that you are somehow less of a man because of your suit. I was just assuring PINOY that he was not the only one not feeling the suit.

? bro, I'm also agreeing to the not feeling the fit...I am chiming in on why I have not outwardly said it because I usually catch flack for speaking ill. Not coming at you at all.

Last edited:

:lol: Are you drunk dude?

Does anyone own a pair of gaps lived in slim fit khakis? Curious to find out how slim they actually are. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom