Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looking like a cropped instagram selfie :lol:

Being serious, you can find those shorts at Polo outlets

Last edited:
Formal Wedding: (Don't have pics but this is what I'm wearing)

- Midnight Blue Suit
- White Shirt
- Black Tie
- Deep Brown Shoes/Belt

Should I rock a pocket square and if so, what color?

- Midnight Blue Suit
- White Shirt
- Black Tie
- Deep Brown Shoes/Belt

You have a lot of options in my opinion. If you want to stay realy formal go white, but you could also do an orange, light blue, salmon, etc.

Nah, i do....thats why i wanna know where i can scoop

yeah i have no idea. will look harder when i actaully have money to cop. car shoe seems to only give the basic models to their US accounts.

finding drving shoes with kilts and tassles is so hard

- Midnight Blue Suit
- White Shirt
- Black Tie
- Deep Brown Shoes/Belt

If you're gonna wear a black tie you should skip the brown belt and shoes and go with black as well

where can i find some slim skinny fitting dress pants? I'm thinking about going to h&m to look for some, other than that i really dunno where else to look for them. :nerd: any info would be appreciated.

need a solid from anyone that can help...

can someone ID that sweater for me? and if possible find me a link to it?

been looking around and have had no luck, DB thread was my last resort.. thanks in advance.

Looks like a standard cricket sweater, albeit a minimal one. Are you looking for an exact match? I found this similar one from LE:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-fin...660126&applyPromo=0&promoState=BRIGHT-_-VALID

am i committing any fashion sins if i don't unbutton my last button when I'm wearing a formal vest? or do you only suppose to unbutton the last button on suit jackets?

Good find, bro!! What size are those? Are you planning on shining them up and keeping or reselling?
Same. Makes life so much easier.
Wis saw all the Kentucky Derby party talk and was inspired to wear this outfit :lol: . But really, nice fit! Info on the trousers? I need some more seersucker for the summer.
:lol: I'm about to go horse riding on Sea Biscuit. Trousers are Epaulet from last season.

This is the fifth month of the tsb giveaway. January was nice as well
At least one of us needs to make it!

Can someone suggest the best slim fit chino from Brooks Brothers? I am planning to buy a few pairs but would like to know how they fit, quality, etc.

Can someone suggest the best slim fit chino from Brooks Brothers? I am planning to buy a few pairs but would like to know how they fit, quality, etc.

Milano was the slimmest but they have a new cut slimply called slim. I haven't tried it myself yet.

I dont know much about luxury brands, but my opinion is, if you dig you can find a speciality manufacturer of any product that is superior to most luxury brands.

I would say luxury brands are in the own category of quality, higher than mall brands of course, and other popular name recognition brands, but lower than specialty brands.

Last edited:
I dont know much about luxury brands, but my opinion is, if you dig you can find a speciality manufacturer of any product that is superior to most luxury brands.
Yes. Luxury brands are heavily based on brand perception and marketing. There are other good brands that so little to no marketing and word spreads via word of mouth.

This is why guys on SF prefer say Crocket and Jokes over Prada shoes or bespoke suits over Gucci.

There's a lady around the Bay Area that's Hermes trained who makes bags. Her quality is comparable to Hermes at nearly half the price. Customers spread the word like wild fire and she's backed up for a long time now.

I'll post a few links up when I get home for belts and bags.

Last edited:
Yes. Luxury brands are heavily based on brand perception and marketing. There are other good brands that so little to no marketing and word spreads via word of mouth.

This is why guys on SF prefer say Crocket and Jokes over Prada shoes or bespoke suits over Gucci.

There's a lady around the Bay Area that's Hermes trained who makes bags. Her quality is comparable to Hermes at nearly half the price. Customers spread the word like wild fire and she's backed up for a long time now.

I'll post a few links up when I get home for belts and bags.

What's the name of her brand?
Sounds interesting
Links?

Back
Top Bottom