Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's the name of her brand?
Sounds interesting
Links?
I'm not sure. I can't recall but I think she just uses her first name. I don't even remember how I found it. It was either on a thread on SF or Purseforum about an in depth discussion on Hermes. If I have time I will back track and post if I find anything.

Kind of off topic, but I want these 999's so bad :smokin

I first saw them through Kith's IG, but I hate how hyped Kith makes everything, no matter what it is :smh:

What size are you looking for?

I need a 9. I found a place for retail so hopefully they hold on until Friday :lol:

to hem something means to shorten it

unhemmed most likely refer to pants who have a longer length for you to decide how much you want to shorten
Yep. Trousers can come unfinished or unhemmed which looks like they were just cut off with no finished stitching too. You're supposed to get them adjusted to your height.

This is done on a lot of jeans too, usually come in 34" inseam or so standard. I used to cringe when I see guys and girls in TR or 7 bootcut jeans with the inseam covering the shoes and dragging on the floor.

@miami - 
smokin.gif
 ...... dat confident stride

Anyways.... for today:

Sorry for the selfie-ish pic.... Didn't feel like bothering my co-worker to take a pic of me, lol. 

I first saw them through Kith's IG, but I hate how hyped Kith makes everything, no matter what it is :smh:

I need a 9. I found a place for retail so hopefully they hold on until Friday :lol:
There have been plenty of places that have had them for less than retail, I got mine for $96 shipped not long after they released, they've been as low as $80 recently.

BTW, I love them...very comfortable.

Last edited:
Yep. Trousers can come unfinished or unhemmed which looks like they were just cut off with no finished stitching too. You're supposed to get them adjusted to your height.

This is done on a lot of jeans too, usually come in 34" inseam or so standard. I used to cringe when I see guys and girls in TR or 7 bootcut jeans with the inseam covering the shoes and dragging on the floor.
Thanks man! So would you recommend that I order it "hemmed" or "unhemmed"?

Here is the link to my purchase: http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_...534374302057261&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=jVwXppA

Last edited:

There have been plenty of places that have had them for less than retail, I got mine for $96 shipped not long after they released, they've been as low as $80 recently.

BTW, I love them...very comfortable.

Yeah the lowest I've seen is $120, guess I need to look around more. 999's are the only NB's that are attractive to me, I need to Seal pair too

If you know your inseam, you're better off getting the hemmed version since it'll save you a few $$$.
Yes. Though I think J. Crew has free minor alterations for non sale items.

Except for my jeans, all of my trousers and chinos have been hemmed, even if its just half an inch. Pretty picky about that I am :lol:

No to squares, and agreed with the Tie. Somedays I'm stringent with the length others I just say F it and

leave without retying.
I also just noticed you're wearing a button down collar shirt. I'm not a fan of wearing a tie with a button down collar, especially with a suit. 

Back
Top Bottom