Dressing Better Vol 2.0

details? Olive pants are dope
was looking forward to this lol but dead link :smh:

Edit:

Pretty sure this is the image:

I have that exact polo in navy.... Fits like a glove... Ill post a fit pick when I rock it later this spring

Am I the only person that never carries cash? You guys use money clips? I`m debating going to a cardholder so I dont have that old man wallen bulge, but I`m liking them zip pouch wallets.

Am I the only person that never carries cash? You guys use money clips? I`m debating going to a cardholder so I dont have that old man wallen bulge, but I`m liking them zip pouch wallets.

I never carry cash either. Picked up this card holder off Etsy for $25. Seller is OneStarLeatherGoods. Also have a Coach card holder that I use occassionally.

I like this style

joints 120 and i cant find a coupon code that works to get more off. lol for 120 I think about other kicks I can cop

Anyone else got to the point that 95% of your clothes can be worn at Work AND going out? lol Like on my Instagram I know I notice alot of people are on that All black Illuminati swag now

I just sent you a PM regarding those NB 999s

I like this style

joints 120 and i cant find a coupon code that works to get more off. lol for 120 I think about other kicks I can cop

Anyone else got to the point that 95% of your clothes can be worn at Work AND going out? lol Like on my Instagram I know I notice alot of people are on that All black Illuminati swag now

I just sent you a PM regarding those NB 999s

Kind of off topic, but I want these 999's so bad :smokin

I first saw them through Kith's IG, but I hate how hyped Kith makes everything, no matter what it is :smh:

hidden or not, i don't have a goyard wallet to show it off to others. i couldn't care less if you knew that my wallet cost more than the rest of my outfit. i'm too old to stunt for others. that's HS stuff. i use it 365 days of the year. i doubt i wear the same pair of pants more than once a week.

Do you bro. I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money.

hidden or not, i don't have a goyard wallet to show it off to others. i couldn't care less if you knew that my wallet cost more than the rest of my outfit. i'm too old to stunt for others. that's HS stuff. i use it 365 days of the year. i doubt i wear the same pair of pants more than once a week.
I agree, man. It's nice to splurge on yourself once in a while...not to say to spend your life savings or anything of that nature. A Goyard will be my next bag purchase.

i use a card holder and a money clip
Same here. I need cash to pay for places that only take cash and parking fees.

Shoe taps seem pointless to me, they never stay in and now days shoe places can apply new soles with OEM or better precision.

My job sometimes requires wearing cowboy boy boots. My feet have yet to feel a comfortable pair of C-Boy Boots off the rack. I always have to get them re-soled and broken in at my local shoe hospital.

Last edited:
Are those luxury brand accessories like wallets, belts, or bags high quality?

What kinds of brands are they comparable in quality to?

Last edited:
Shoe taps seem pointless to me, they never stay in and now days shoe places can apply new soles with OEM or better precision.

My job sometimes requires wearing cowboy boy boots. My feet have yet to feel a comfortable pair of C-Boy Boots off the rack. I always have to get them re-soled and broken in at my local shoe hospital.
Bruh what do you do that requires cowboy boots dawg?

Bruh what do you do that requires cowboy boots dawg?
He's obviously a cowboy. cmon fam. :smh:

need a solid from anyone that can help...

can someone ID that sweater for me? and if possible find me a link to it?

been looking around and have had no luck, DB thread was my last resort.. thanks in advance.

Card holder forces me to only carry things that I need on a daily basis. I don't need to carry my Costco card, receipts, business cards, and other various membership cards. All I bring now is my license, debit, 2 credit cards, and my insurance card.

First time contributing with my thrift shop finds. Came across this & had no choice but to pull the trigger. Brooks Brothers/Alden cordovan pennys from my local Goodwill peep the price

Good find, bro!! What size are those? Are you planning on shining them up and keeping or reselling?

i use a card holder and a money clip

Same. Makes life so much easier.

Wis saw all the Kentucky Derby party talk and was inspired to wear this outfit :lol: . But really, nice fit! Info on the trousers? I need some more seersucker for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom