Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any of you guys have a lot of trouble with sweat? It was never bad but as of recently my back and butt (srs) are literally soaking wet if I use my bicycle.

I barely sweat during a 2 hour long session of weightlifting but put me on a bicyle for 5 minutes and my back is completely soaked.

Worth checking out the pharmacy for a product? I'm 19 and don't have a car so I use my bicycle to get around a lot.

I'm extremely cold resistant if that matters. My body always feels warm and I could probably walk around in a t-shirt in freezing weather and feel pretty warm.
if you aren't sweating from the pits, i wouldnt worry about it too much. i was diagnosed with axillary hyperhidrosis, where you sweat moreso around the pits and neck. if you do sweat from the underarm region, you could try a product called certain dri or use clinical strength deodorant.

i used to get botox under my arms which was nice but it was expensive, and it would only last a few months. theres also surgeries that destroy the sweat gland (axillary shaving) and apparently there is a process called miradry where they focus microwaves. surprisingly a good amount of these procedures are covered under insurance.

if you aren't sweating from the pits, i wouldnt worry about it too much. i was diagnosed with axillary hyperhidrosis, where you sweat moreso around the pits and neck. if you do sweat from the underarm region, you could try a product called certain dri or use clinical strength deodorant.

i used to get botox under my arms which was nice but it was expensive, and it would only last a few months. theres also surgeries that destroy the sweat gland (axillary shaving) and apparently there is a process called miradry where they focus microwaves. surprisingly a good amount of these procedures are covered under insurance.
Wasn't aware of those surgeries. That's a last step though.

I also sweat a ton from my pits on my bicycle. It never smells thankfully and my Paco Rabanne deodorant is pretty strong either way but it's still annoying.

Always gotta bring a zip sweater so it doesn't show. I'll see what I can get at the pharmacist.

It was super annoying in the winter. Back completely soaked but it's below freezing weather.

Last edited:
yea fam i just layer up with sweaters and or just wear darker shirts and when i wear t shirts, they are either black, navy or charcoal grey.  i stay away from white shirts because the you can see the yellowing around the neck and pit areas.

the best way to combat them though is if you pretreat the affected area with oxyclean and soak. it does a really good job at removing a good amount of the stain.

yea fam i just layer up with sweaters and or just wear darker shirts and when i wear t shirts, they are either black, navy or charcoal grey.  i stay away from white shirts because the you can see the yellowing around the neck and pit areas.

the best way to combat them though is if you pretreat the affected area with oxyclean and soak. it does a really good job at removing a good amount of the stain.
I've never had a problem with lasting stains. I've always heard it was some specific component in deodorants/anti-perspirants that causes those yellowish stains.

Can't remember which though.

Last edited:
its true i think...its the aluminum chloride components that yellow but unfortunately for me, the best things that keep the sweat at a minimum are clinical deodorants, which have higher amounts.

its true i think...its the aluminum chloride components that yellow but unfortunately for me, the best things that keep the sweat at a minimum are clinical deodorants, which have higher amounts.

Tis is true.

I also do sweat a lot, mainly from my arm pits though.. What I do is, I try to keep my arm pit hair low, so the deodorant can actually reach into my pores and be effective.

Tis is true.

I also do sweat a lot, mainly from my arm pits though.. What I do is, I try to keep my arm pit hair low, so the deodorant can actually reach into my pores and be effective.

You should check out Certain Dri...I bought the roll on one from Amazon and it works extremely well for me...just put it on over night and you can put a little regular deodorant and it'll stay dry under there

Also, should I shorten the sleeves on this Zara blazer?

Pic for reference.

Here's the fit for today at work

shortening the sleeves won't make it fit better. you need a size smaller man
I tried a size smaller but it's too tight on the shoulders, can't even move my arms in a size smaller lol.

It's already pretty tight on my upper arms and shoulders. It's just the sleeves are a little too long.

Last edited:
I Wanna cop some Camos but I`m probably going to wait it out because right now I just found out I`m a sz 36 now after copping some cheap sz 38 pants lol and the 36s will probably be big in about 2 months.

Any of you rock New Balances? lol I wanna cop some but the joints cost just as much as Jordans.

I tried a size smaller but it's too tight on the shoulders, can't even move my arms in a size smaller lol.
It's already pretty tight on my upper arms and shoulders. It's just the sleeves are a little too long.

maybe its the angle, or the way your standing. looks like there is a lot of room in the shoulders

I Wanna cop some Camos but I`m probably going to wait it out because right now I just found out I`m a sz 36 now after copping some cheap sz 38 pants lol and the 36s will probably be big in about 2 months.

Any of you rock New Balances? lol I wanna cop some but the joints cost just as much as Jordans.

cop from j crew with the sale. $120 - 25%

maybe its the angle, or the way your standing. looks like there is a lot of room in the shoulders
Must be the angle. There's just enough room to move my arms around comfortably but still pretty tight. Either way thanks brah.

I can literally never find a good fitting blazer off the rack without having to tailor it. The sleeves are always too long while the shoulder/upper arm area is always just too tight.

In other news my Gucci shades already came in today. 
pimp.gif

I'll snap some pics tomorrow or so.

Last edited:
Lol at the random 'do you even lift' in the James Bond pic 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

They are way more comfortable and better quality than what JB is pushing out lately, worth every cent... you can find cheap ones tho... I bought 420's for $40 last year and 574's can be had for about $75

Back
Top Bottom