Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yes they are wearing the same shirt, good eye, lol it is funny, a lot of NBA players must have the same stylists or shop at the same place! >D

Givenchy tees have become an NBA staple.

Amare-Stoudemire-Givenchy-fall-winter-2012-apache-print-t-shirt-Paris-Fashion-Week.jpg

gilbert-arenas-laura-govan-los-angeles-chris-paul-party-october-2012-gq-cover-givenchy-la-house-print-tee.jpg

550x1000px-LL-4a401956_dorellwrightgivenchy.jpeg

serge-ibaka-givenchy-virgin-mary-sweatshirt.jpg

amare-stoudemire-instagram-suit-rudy-gay-instagram-givenchy-rottweiler-tee.png

Kevin-Durant-Givenchy-shirt-UpscaleHype-7.jpg

:rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of graphic tees under a blazer but some people can make it look good. I think a plain scoop/u neck looks much better.

Bottom button buttoned doe? :smh::smh::smh: Any chance this was solely to go with the vibe of the Gatsby movie? Or does Leo just not know better?

^
Why even have that bottom button on suits if people say you're not allowed to button it?

Bottom button buttoned doe? :smh::smh::smh: Any chance this was solely to go with the vibe of the Gatsby movie? Or does Leo just not know better?

That's one of the things of GQ...they will excuse it because it is Leo and because everything else fits pretty well but Leo is known for buttoning that second button and it doesn't flatter him.

Info on DB Blazer?

Is it wool or cotton?
It's a wool and cashmere blend. It's part of a suit from Thick as Thieves.

^
Why even have that bottom button on suits if people say you're not allowed to button it?
Because it ruins the shape of the jacket. By not buttoning the last button, the jacket can freely drape around the wearer's body.

Last edited:
^

Historically, it's derived from King Edward VII in the early 1900's. He was so fat that he couldn't fasten the bottom button so those around him didn't button it other in an attempt not to offend him. Then the trend gradually spread worldwide.

Today, it's not fastened because suits are designed to flare away at the bottom, since the hips are (generally) broader than the waist, where a coat should be fastened. Modern suits are all cut with this in mind so the bottom button generally isn't used, as it throws off the tailoring of the suit and turns the wearer's silhouette into a cylinder.

That's one of the things of GQ...they will excuse it because it is Leo and because everything else fits pretty well but Leo is known for buttoning that second button and it doesn't flatter him.

Is fastening the last button part of his "style"? Never really noticed before but I'll go back and look. I also agree that it doesn't look good on him (or anyone else) but the fit is otherwise pretty good. If it were me, I would use less break on the trousers.

Historically, it's derived from King Edward VII in the early 1900's. He was so fat that he couldn't fasten the bottom button so those around him didn't button it other in an attempt not to offend him. Then the trend gradually spread worldwide.

Today, it's not fastened because suits are designed to flare away at the bottom, since the hips are (generally) broader than the waist, where a coat should be fastened. Modern suits are all cut with this in mind so the bottom button generally isn't used, as it throws off the tailoring of the suit and turns the wearer's silhouette into a cylinder.
Is fastening the last button part of his "style"? Never really noticed before but I'll go back and look. I also agree that it doesn't look good on him (or anyone else) but the fit is otherwise pretty good. If it were me, I would use less break on the trousers.

It's at least the third time that I see him do that in pictures. Actually I found a few...the last in particular looks great if it weren't buttoned.

Unknown Premiere:

Inception Premiere:

Lies Premiere:

AFI Awards:

Unknown Premiere:

:rofl:

Dude just asked if he was wearing pantyhose :lol:

DB Thread has had the lulz the past few days

No break on the khakis would have been better + no socks ( are you wearing pantyhose [srs])

Also, does it seem like Leo has appearance issues, always got his hands in his pockets.
Doubt he is wearing pantyhose, although I partially see where you could think that. The fit is fine, but I would have worn different shoes.  Hands in the pocket is fine, nobody is modeling.

I got hate and compliments today..

Yoooo i havent posted in months and i logged in just to say, notsureifsrs... Those shoes are horrendous bro.

Shirt looks good, jeans i would of gone with some faded jeans or a pitch black pair of jeans, but their not bad.

But the shoes man, the shoes. :x ...i just want to buy them off you and burn them.

My ex girl was at the premier. She called me and told me she was 10 feet from Jay Z and Leo. She said Jay looked damn good and Leo's hair was looking nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom