Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Man this thread moved heavy in one day. want to address some things i seen but whatever.

I have no idea what's going on, but this is what I wore today :lol:

killin it

i feel like you can get this for cheaper at target or something. nice though.

went out last night for drinks. i suggest you all check out JCP the have a lot of stuff marked down, i managed to put together a cheap fit.
arizona brand chinos on sale for $10 bucks, JCP oxford button down $8, jacket $25 from gaptho, shoes 25 if i remeber correctly
pocket square is a napkin

This is a nice fit man, so JCP still has some leftover stuff from their Wooster inspired clothes? May have to stop in and see if my local store still does, since they went back to the boxy 2 sizes too big, dad jeans style :lol: :smh: Their new commercial just made me shake my head

Can anyone recommend slim-fit shorts? Even the shorts at J.Crew are too baggy for me.

I got squat quads...I rock with Abercrombie/Hollister shorts...srs.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read your post...slimmer fit than J.Crew??

Go to the women's section, J. Crew shorts are already on the slim side smh.

Last edited:
Anyone ever gotten a Suit from Suit Supply? If so any reviews?

Yeah, the one I posted about 10pages back is from there....for the price I don't think there is a better value, quality is fantastic. If you're in Chi, Philly, DC, ATL, or NY they've got stores open and I've heard good things about the in store experience too. I ordered the Napoli fit online and there's hardly reason to get tailoring done

Man this thread moved heavy in one day. want to address some things i seen but whatever.

I have no idea what's going on, but this is what I wore today :lol:

killin it

i feel like you can get this for cheaper at target or something. nice though.

went out last night for drinks. i suggest you all check out JCP the have a lot of stuff marked down, i managed to put together a cheap fit.
arizona brand chinos on sale for $10 bucks, JCP oxford button down $8, jacket $25 from gaptho, shoes 25 if i remeber correctly
pocket square is a napkin

Super fresh fit for spring bruh :pimp: :pimp:

That belt is nice. Fresh spring fit Pinoy :pimp:
Appreciate it man. Belt is from Gap's Summer '13 line. I expect them to come out with a few more if they are not already available.

Feeling this combination Adrian.Thanks for the info on the belt. I need some be colorful belts for the summer.

Anyone ever gotten a Suit from Suit Supply? If so any reviews?

If you search within the thread, you can find a lot of info on Suit Supply (a lot from me :lol:). But as I've said in the past, I swear by them. It's even better if you live in one of the areas that LyonBC mentioned because the staff is super helpful and they do on-site tailoring at extremely reasonable rates and make sure that the suit fits the way you like. In-stores they'll also often have items that are sold out online (therefore not even on the website). I'm also not sure of your build but they have various cuts that compliment different body cuts with their Washington/Washington Half being the slimmest (not quiet sure which is their fullest cut).

Yeah thats me lol, Im 6'3-165lbs. I've tried to bulk up but it seems like a waste.

Hit the gym religiously add 2-3 protien shakes to your diet daily and tell me how you feel in 2 months, I'm 6'4 was 150 a few years back and bulked up to 180 in 3 months .... been steady 170-180 since depending if im going hard in the gym or lolligagging

“Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothes and go the gym instead.” - Rick Owens

I need a seersucker suit for a Kentucky Derby party. Anyone point me towards one that's slim fitting? I'm 5'8" 140 lbs 28-30 waist. I haven't bought a suit in FOREVER.

If you got a Macy's nearby and assuming they all have about the same stuff I picked up seersucker pants and and blazer from Ralph Lauren for the Derby party I'm attending my only complaint with it is that the pants don't come in different lengths but they seem to be about a 32' though..

sup bros, been super busy man, photography biz picking up, always good to shoot a coorporate event, nice excuse to suit up and get piad 500$ for the easiest 2 hours of my life...lol

i got super skinny legs, although my quads have gained some mass since crossfit, still fairly slim, id recommend the 511 cut offs, most flattering for dudes with skinny legs...

Gonna be a good weekend! Got 3 pairs of shoes coming in...and no not 3 Grapes :lol:

I was in Zara on Friday, and everything looked so cheap. Like the shoes in there looked like they were made of plastic, def was misleading compared to how stuff looked online.

Back
Top Bottom