Dressing Better Vol 2.0

DB do not belong in the office. Especially business causal, I could be wrong but basically business casual imo is just no tie :lol:

I agree and disagree at the same time. It really depends on the office itself, though.

Last edited:
DB do not belong in the office. Especially business causal, I could be wrong but basically business casual imo is just no tie :lol:
Yup, no tie or jacket = business casual to me. DB's are good for casual friday, 'it's ok to wear jeans' type of occasions.

Biz casual varies significantly from one workplace culture to the next. It can be as relaxed as a polo and chinos to sportcoat with trousers.

You have expensive tastes my G :lol:
:frown: it keeps getting worse, man. I need rehab or something.

Yup, no tie or jacket = business casual to me. DB's are good for casual friday, 'it's ok to wear jeans' type of occasions.
That the thing about offices. Each office defines business casual differently. I'm in the South and my manager wears Golf Shirts...I think I can weare DBs. At my old job, I was in slacks and oxfords with loafers and captoe shoes.

Can anyone help me finding something close to this cranberry color

Im also looking for some Camo pants without the cargo pocket I grabbed a pair from Suit Supply, but their 38 fits like a 34

Thanks

Broinlaw popped the question today during his Probie family showcase day, a week away from officially beig an FDNY fireman...so proud of dude...I know it don't belong in here, but you guys are fam so had to share the excitement!

Saw this video earlier, then saw this thread, and went back to see if it was your bro-in-law. Unless I'm skintone-blind :lol: , it's a different dude.

Congrats nonetheless.

Last edited:

Im also looking for some Camo pants without the cargo pocket I grabbed a pair from Suit Supply, but their 38 fits like a 34

Thanks

Check out scotch and soda, I believe they have similar colored pants in that cranberry color...

I just did some quick searching and found whatever I could that was somewhat close.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25341207

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...jsp?id=24214645&color=038&parentid=MORE IDEAS

Thanks

Have you tried EPaulet?

I really like those SS Camo Pants though, very subtle print. I'm gonna check those out

Epaulet has a couple of killer digital camo chinos available. I like the print a lot but already got digi camo chinos last year.

I bought a pair of navy chinos from epaulet a while back and the color in real life was lighter than in the pics so that kind of stopped me from pulling the triggers on a few other pants.

Wish they would also extend the rise

Thanks for the advice on Epaulet, i'll probably grab the digi's in a 36 and see if I can let them out an inch. Urban has more stuff than I would have expected.

Im out in the boonies so its hard to try things on but does anyone have any pics or info on how the double breasted looks on a big guy. Im 5' 11 235lbs with alot of arm issues. Necks is a 18.5 arms are a 8 (19 inch biceps) so I have to go 48L which leaves a bit of space along the torso

at the tailor now

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice on Epaulet, i'll probably grab the digi's in a 36 and see if I can let them out an inch. Urban has more stuff than I would have expected.

Im out in the boonies so its hard to try things on but does anyone have any pics or info on how the double breasted looks on a big guy. Im 5' 11 235lbs with alot of arm issues. Necks is a 18.5 arms are a 8 (19 inch biceps) so I have to go 48L which leaves a bit of space along the torso

at the tailor now

That jacket looks way too big.

Epaulet has a couple of killer digital camo chinos available. I like the print a lot but already got digi camo chinos last year.
Because the new tread coming this summer is gonna be Camo chinos, expect them to available everywhere from J crew to Gap

Yeah i know my arms kill the whole fit a 46 fits in the body but i cant move my arms to save my life

Im on the end if you cant tell just to give a idea of my arm issues

^ no worries send me some of your recent pics though. I can get a few up tonight.

Which leads me to: DB BROS: we need you guys to send us more pictures!!!

Back
Top Bottom