Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thinking of getting a custom suit from modern tailor. Anybody have some reviews or feedback from them?

I dig them, I think you're talking about the puffy joints. I have a layering vest and they're great over a sweater, cardigan, or just a flannel shirt.
I plan on cutting some of my old button downs into vest. Hopefully all goes well

Would any of you guys be able to locate a pair of wingtips for under $100 that is similar to the lunar grands in this color?

Of course it doesn't have to have lunar, I'm more concerned about the color. 

Would any of you guys be able to locate a pair of wingtips for under $100 that is similar to the lunar grands in this color?

Of course it doesn't have to have lunar, I'm more concerned about the color. 

I have those lunargrands-- they're worth the extra $$$ if you have the patience to save for em. Too comfy.

I have those lunargrands-- they're worth the extra $$$ if you have the patience to save for em. Too comfy.
I think I might have to bite the bullet and buy them. I'm still in school so I would only need them for my summer internship. I could even wear them out as well to dressier occassions. Also, my job requires me to be on my feet half the time so the lunar is a plus.

Do you see these lasting a long time? The reason I'm asking is because why not just spend the money to get a pair of Allen Edmonds that will last me 5+ years at least. If I buy these, I want these to be used for an internship next summer and for when I graduate in 2 years

Won't lie, I will buy those sketchers once they get marked down, IDC IDC IDC
I'm saying man, they look exactly the same. The reviews say it's really cushy. Granted, it would be nothing like lunar but any type of cushion is good for a shoe at the office. Might have to cop them if I can find them cheap at the outlet

Back
Top Bottom