Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^ no worries send me some of your recent pics though. I can get a few up tonight.

Which leads me to: DB BROS: we need you guys to send us more pictures!!!

aight ima stop being lazy and send some. nice fit btw. i personally would have gone with a button down collar though

I'm thinking of doing a camo wool jacket :lol:

Perhaps camo trouser as well, but not sure yet.

Today:

Close up of the shoes:

very fresh. those shoes kinda bulky or nah?

Re: Lunargrands

I have 4 pairs. Got the navy/cream sole suede wingtips for about $175 during F&F last year. Fatigue suede wingtips & black/poolside suede wingtips for about $120 each from a CH outlet maybe 6 weeks ago. Oxblood leather penny loafers that I haven't worn, need to exchange for a larger size, for about $110 from CH in the city during a big sale.

As you can tell, I'm a fan and I've gotten really good deals. I'd recommend them and unless Skechers offered some better colorways and/or leather pairs, I'd pay the extra for the CH. I'd never owned any CH before these either and probably won't.

Re: Lunargrands

I have 4 pairs. Got the navy/cream sole suede wingtips for about $175 during F&F last year. Fatigue suede wingtips & black/poolside suede wingtips for about $120 each from a CH outlet maybe 6 weeks ago. Oxblood leather penny loafers that I haven't worn, need to exchange for a larger size, for about $110 from CH in the city during a big sale.

As you can tell, I'm a fan and I've gotten really good deals. I'd recommend them and unless Skechers offered some better colorways and/or leather pairs, I'd pay the extra for the CH. I'd never owned any CH before these either and probably won't.

i need to cop been so cheap lately

For those of you that like slim fit chinos. Dockers D0 are amazing. They are slimmer than Alphas and the 484's. Copping two more pairs.

i need to cop been so cheap lately

Same here... i might have to swing by the outlets. When i was at the full retail, they said it was $50 off $250 and $100 off $400 which isn't bad if you're able to find stuff you like

had a great weekend. my birthday was saturday and i had a party yesterday to celebrate it and cinco de mayo.

decided to rock those same chinos i rocked the other day more causally. love white canvas sneakers so i paired it with my supergas

yesterday for the party i rocked my thom browne x target blazer white hi top chucks

after a couple drinks:

Allen Edmonds Memorial Day sale, good deal on Patriot and Lasalle, enjoy my pairs for sure:

Last edited:
For those of you that like slim fit chinos. Dockers D0 are amazing. They are slimmer than Alphas and the 484's. Copping two more pairs.

true. for those same people the chinos im wearing above are $10 arizona brand at JCP

Charles Tyrwhitt is have a big sale on their dress shirts.

~$30 a pop for those interested.
Do you have any experience ordering from CT? I know the deal is pretty good but I feel like they always have crazy sales running. No Jos. A Bank type stuff but I don't think that the $130 I'm saving on each shirt is a true representation of quality on price. Am I wrong to assume this?

Do you have any experience ordering from CT? I know the deal is pretty good but I feel like they always have crazy sales running. No Jos. A Bank type stuff but I don't think that the $130 I'm saving on each shirt is a true representation of quality on price. Am I wrong to assume this?

I just received an order from them last week. Their ESF isn't that slim.

I'm 5'7 at 165 and a 16x32 still fits me pretty loose in the waist area.

Edit: As far as their quality, I can't really compare as I only owned fast fashion dress shirts.

Compared to H&M, Zara, Uniqlo...I would say it's definitely better.

Last edited:
aight ima stop being lazy and send some. nice fit btw. i personally would have gone with a button down collar though
very fresh. those shoes kinda bulky or nah?
Thanks, man. Shoes are def bulky. They're Red Wing on Vibram sole.

Hahahah. G was getting it on.

I think Iron Man really likes the brand though I can be mistaking.

Back
Top Bottom