Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is my DC. Everything in one place.

That is awesome.

I had the version before that one that didnt have the camera hole, it was def a convo starter. I use Juice Pack cases on my iphones or no case at all. I got a RL wallet I copped from MArshalls for 20 bucks 3 years ago. I never carry cash and was thinking about going to a card holder.

This is my DC. Everything in one place.

Thats pretty cool, with the "book" exterior is it too bulky for your pockets though?

That is awesome.

It is def a convo starter I have the same case on my MacBook. It's called a bookbook. It fits in my pocket. It is quite bulky when I wear suits. I just put it in my inside coat pocket. It's fine for when I wear denim. I like that its a lil bulky cause I know when it's not on me. The more you carry the bulkier it is. I carry my credit card, debit card, access cards for work, school, condo, school id, VA id, SAMs club card, aaa, Brooks bro, and my DL. So mine is packed. My bro has the same one, he only carries a DL and maybe two other cards and his is light.

Great looking suit. How much was it, if you don't mind me asking.
Thanks, man! It was supposed to be 100, but a girl that worked at JCPenney's and help me pick it out gave me like 30 percent off for some reason. Still, at 100 dollars, it's not a bad deal! I did have to get it tailored, but that wasn't too expensive either.

I know im late but here it is anyway...Big thanks again to KSteezy my secret Santa...He got me the this Jcrew Shawl Cardigan..Here is the fit I wore sweater..My apologies for the crappy pics Fit: Jcrew Shawl, Wings + Horns West Point Chino, CP Achilles, Polo V-Neck, Orient Mako watch

Last edited:
The slim fit khaki suit fro JcPenny. I wish the detailing on the tie was visible in the picture, but no dice!
Nice fit. I ordered the same Claiborne suit from JCP a week ago. I got the jacket in the mail, pants are on back order. Can't complain at all for $100.

I know im late but here it is anyway...Big thanks again to KSteezy my secret Santa...He got me the this Jcrew Shawl Cardigan..Here is the fit I wore sweater..My apologies for the crappy pics Fit: Jcrew Shawl, Wings + Horns West Point Chino, CP Achilles, Polo V-Neck, Orient Mako watch

Nice I want those white CP achilles how much you pay?

Nice I want those white CP achilles how much you pay?

Me too :wow:

@NYC game I bought them for 340.00 shipped from Mr. Porter last spring ....My first pair of shoes over 300..def well worth it..nothing compares to them

Yeah thanks sryder I went to the common projects website and saw the price, I'm not adverse to paying 340 before now.
I think the most expensive sneaks I brought were the Gucci low top canvas but now I feel like I would rather pay 2 to 3 hundred for coats and a little less for shoes.

Last edited:
@NYC game...Yeah I'm feeling the regrets in regards to buying high end shoes with my Pavot Red Balenciaga Arenas..I bought them in Las Vegas last December and haven't even worn them..In fact, once the mods update my post count I'm going to try to sell in the buy sell section or eBay.....I can do a lot more with 550.00..I know some people are in love with the pavot reds but after a little bit of thinking, they aren't for me...I would rather buy a pair of timeless Gucci loafers of carminas that I can rock for the next 10-20 years for that price.. However, Cp's are the only exception, by far the best casual sneakers I have ever worn. Their versatility is endless.

Not bad at all for CPs
They were 350 on TBS last season so take 20% from that is just the price if you were paying without any discount codes. There were numerous 15-20% off codes for TBS last season

Even right now they're ~320 at TBS.

340 is on the high side. I'd say average price from a store for Achilles is in the upper 200s. I got all of mine for 250 or under, though. If you are patient, there's always brand new or pretty much brand new ones popping up on SF in the low 200s

They were 350 on TBS last season so take 20% from that is just the price if you were paying without any discount codes. There were numerous 15-20% off codes for TBS last season

Even right now they're ~320 at TBS.

340 is on the high side. I'd say average price from a store for Achilles is in the upper 200s. I got all of mine for 250 or under, though. If you are patient, there's always brand new or pretty much brand new ones popping up on SF in the low 200s

What is TBS?

Back
Top Bottom