Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was wearing 46 and 48 waist pants last year, and fit into a sz 36 easy today. What is considered avg Mens sizes? I wanna make sure I can rock designer gear lol

That's really awesome man!

I think average men's size is around a 32. As for designer stuff, I'm a 33-34 and almost everything I've looked at our tried on comes in my size so you'll definitely be good.

I don't normally post photos of myself, but my girl and I had brunch at Perch in Los Angeles and I wanted to share with y'all. You can't really see anything besides the shirt I'm wearing, but I liked the photo:

For those of you in LA, Perch is a really nice spot for brunch. I've only been there in the past in the evening to grab drinks with friends, but I was happy with their brunch setup. The view is refreshing.

I was wearing 46 and 48 waist pants last year, and fit into a sz 36 easy today. What is considered avg Mens sizes? I wanna make sure I can rock designer gear lol

Great job on the weight loss! I'm at 34/36 and don't want to go any smaller it's my chest I still can't get to shrink, but have gotten my stomach to get smaller.

I bought the 1972 QS Deep Red this morning. Plan on wearing it with a suit at a wedding next weekend... Good choice?

No, not with a suit.

Sneakers at weddings should pretty much only be worn by little kids

The one rule for my guests at my wedding, no sneakers.

I don't normally post photos of myself, but my girl and I had brunch at Perch in Los Angeles and I wanted to share with y'all. You can't really see anything besides the shirt I'm wearing, but I liked the photo:

For those of you in LA, Perch is a really nice spot for brunch. I've only been there in the past in the evening to grab drinks with friends, but I was happy with their brunch setup. The view is refreshing.
Cute girl, G!

DB bros would those that submitte pictures to the collective be opposed if I also included the images on my own blog? The examples of dressing better as really great and some I feel could benefit others with a longer explanation such as on fit, color, etc.

I don't submit...but I think that wouldnt be cool. I think you should possibly do features. But to use the photos from the group blog it kind of looks like you are benefiting from the collaborative efforts of others.

Yeah Serg I really don't think that's a good idea. You could always make the post on the group blog and link them to your personal blog but otherwise it wouldn't really make sense.

Last edited:
I don't submit...but I think that wouldnt be cool. I think you should possibly do features. But to use the photos from the group blog it kind of looks like you are benefiting from the collaborative efforts of others.

Agreed, I think features is more what I'm thinking or to use a picture as an example, I definitely would not post the all of the same pictures posted on the blog. Seeing Adrian's black tie attire gave me the idea as I know I likely won't be dressing up in black tie formal attire period as I don't see any occasion coming at all to warrant it.

Yeah Serg I really don't think that's a good idea. You could always make the post on the group blog and link them to your personal blog but otherwise it wouldn't really make sense.

Yea I think I'll leave it as two separate things. Adrian will be up on the blog (NTsCollective) in about 5 minutes.

Edit: Adrian is up on NTsCollective

Last edited:
To dude wanting to wear the 1972s with a suit, it depends on the suit and I think at a wedding, it might not be the way to go. If its a twill or linen suit that you're wearing without a tie, those would look dope, but if you plan to wear a tie and its a regular wool suit or something, I don't know. It's not as bad as wearing a pair of Js but it might not be your best option.

Cute girl, G!

Very nice picture/fit man, your girl is beautiful!

Thanks guys!

Messy pocket square > Folded

I mean, it was a Senior Ball...so for an occasion such as that, I would opt for a straight fold on the pocket square.

Visited Uniqlo today and came away with a light blue cordlane blazer...also wanted the blue linen blazer...might buy during another visit.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom