Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Contemplated the fold but I normally do that and with the lapel, only about 2 inches would've been showing. To each his own, bros.

Thanks for the post Serg! Sorry for not making one last night. You're next on my list!

personally when i rock a bow tie im wearing a vest, sweater, suspenders or cummerbund, otherwise i feel like its showing too much shirt

Love these Levi trousers from JCP. Suprisingly, I liked a lot of stuff in there yesterday. Wore this to a church event last night

Oh yeah, shouts to Bama for confirming the DB's with these :lol:

Last edited:
Love these Levi trousers from JCP. Suprisingly, I liked a lot of stuff in there yesterday. Wore this to a church event last night

Are those the 511 twills? I was looking at the JC website and that was the closest thing I could find to the ones you posted.

Welp looks like I will be buying that suit from JCP. I'm sure it took some tailoring but it came out very nice Ears1351

Are those the 511 twills? I was looking at the JC website and that was the closest thing I could find to the ones you posted.

Correct, the color is "gargoyle"

I like wallets, so i keep a rotation
2-3 Hugo Boss
1 Burberry
3 LV

I switch depending on the occasion

Doesn't it get annoying switching your stuff between all that? I have one of those iphone cases where there are a few slots on the back for cards so I just have one credit and one debit card and then just my passport id and id for school/work and that's pretty much it.

I'm in manhattan so i dont really need paper money since almost every store takes card.

I just use a card holder from J Crew. It has 6 slots plus a center pocket if I need cash, nicest part is that it's really slim.

Doesn't it get annoying switching your stuff between all that? I have one of those iphone cases where there are a few slots on the back for cards so I just have one credit and one debit card and then just my passport id and id for school/work and that's pretty much it.

I'm in manhattan so i dont really need paper money since almost every store takes card.
Agreed. I have my cards in one place. I started carrying cash in the last year or so to pay for parking fees and such. Nothing in large amount tho.

I just use a card holder from J Crew. It has 6 slots plus a center pocket if I need cash, nicest part is that it's really slim.
I've been wanting to order that from them. My wallet is bulky as hell and sticks out when I wear slim pants.

yes, it does get annoying, lol, but im used to it! It doesn't really bother me as much. Just a quick swap, a few plastic cards, and some cash, takes 5 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom