Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What brands of undershirts and underwear do you guys usually buy? Or do you guys usually just shop at the same places where you buy your clothes at?
I don't wear undershirts much. I only wear it under a sport shirt if it's cold. I get the CK ones from Macy's. Costco has good t's too, but smallest size they have is a medium, and it's not even a slim fitting medium.

I wear the Champion boxer briefs from Costco...cheap, good fit, and last a while. I used the CK ones before that, but I've converted.

What brands of undershirts and underwear do you guys usually buy? Or do you guys usually just shop at the same places where you buy your clothes at?

I fully endorse Uniqlo vnecks and crews for undershirts. They come in a lot of colors too. They're either $4.90 or $5.90 each.

I haven't "dressed better" by underwear yet :lol: Hanes boxer briefs from Target for me.

what happened in here? I feel like there was a beef and a lot of back and forths that just disappeared.  Things went from cordial to sour in the blink of an eye and i can't even really tell who's mad at who :lol:

Steezy you scoop any new button downs from J. Crew this season? I've noticed we own a lot of the same shirts and I secretly bite your style ideas from a few of your fits then class em up lower Manhattan style :tongue:

:lol:

Haven't shipped much for shirts this year, went to Woodberry and got some stuff at the factory store, 2 spread collar dress shirts and a slim light button downed collar...factory shirts fit huge though for some reason..,I can literally get away with an extra small...lol

Dude I'm honored to hear that my style remotely influences yours bro :pimp:

Hanes v-neck for undershirts and Merona or Hanes for boxers...definitely to pick up a few more.

Wow....talk about a small world, I go to this old Asian guy that works in the cleaners right across the street from Lawrence hospital bro...name is Palmer cleaners I believe, he's only there Tuesday ,Saturdays though....he might be a bit expensive but I've always been pleased bro

factory shirts fit huge though for some reason..,I can literally get away with an extra small...lol
Exactly what my post earlier was about with pics for reference. Then I was told to be domesticated by some fool. >D

Last edited:
K - Yea it's a small world, I definitely seen you in White Plains a couple times. Regarding the tailor; you've got jeans, shirts, chinos, etc done there correct? Does he understand the style you're trying to accomplish? Furthermore, can he communicate properly? My tailor was an old Italian guy who barely spoke English, communication was terrible. Only went to him because I was referred.

Last edited:
Got this new Polo Black Label sweatshirt on the low. 
pimp.gif

Will take better pics when I have better lighting. 

Good looks on the F&F coupon bruhs, finally was able to get my denim jacket from Gap... Will post a fit pic soon

Considering going back for an Oxford shirt, I kinda beep a white one

K - Yea it's a small world, I definitely seen you in White Plains a couple times. Regarding the tailor; you've got jeans, shirts, chinos, etc done there correct? Does he understand the style you're trying to accomplish? Furthermore, can he communicate properly? My tailor was an old Italian guy who barely spoke English, communication was terrible. Only went to him because I was referred.

Damb bro...say something next time...lol

Well my guy is an old Asian guy, doesn't speak the best of English either...I've gotten 1 suit jacket altered...slimmed the arms, made it an inch or so shorter, came out good enough to keep me coming back, other than that I simply get pants done...I've done a handful of denim, chinos, cargos, dresspants with him all wth pretty much the same measurements, so it was a matter f getting the first pair done right and from then on we barely speak, I go in ad he already sort of knows what I'm looking for...my first visit I literally walked in with a GQ mag and showed him the fit I was goin for, he didn't fight me for it being too slim like ALOT of opinionated tailors do and that to me was a good sign, he was friendly and did exactly what I asked for...hope that's of some help.

K - Lol I think it would be type weird going up to someone I didn't know, especially when we haven't spoke on NT prior to this. Now, maybe I'll say whats good, but still weird. I ain't antisocial or anything but you know lol

Yea, that's a big help. I don't like opinionated tailors, I'm paying you to do what I ask. Good looking again.

Polo RL boxer briefs or hugo boss boxer briefs

comfy , good quality..fairly inexpensive if you buy them from Dillards or Macys..sometimes Ross and TJmax has Polo.

it is important not to cheap out on this part of ur wardrobe as it is the closest thing to your body and you will probably wear a pair of them everyday,

I notice dudes rock hundreds of dollars worth of designer gear but rock some poor quality underwear/socks and grooming products .

I am not saying fruit of the loom or hanes are bad, actually they are very good too, I have some of them , especially for wife beaters.

shop around, and find the brand that suits your needs and stick with it, that is the best advice i can think of

Polo RL boxer briefs or hugo boss boxer briefs

comfy , good quality..fairly inexpensive if you buy them from Dillards or Macys..sometimes Ross and TJmax has Polo.

it is important not to cheap out on this part of ur wardrobe as it is the closest thing to your body and you will probably wear a pair of them everyday,

I notice dudes rock hundreds of dollars worth of designer gear but rock some poor quality underwear/socks and grooming products .

I am not saying fruit of the loom or hanes are bad, actually they are very good too, I have some of them , especially for wife beaters.

shop around, and find the brand that suits your needs and stick with it, that is the best advice i can think of
Yea. This is exactly why I asked the question. Just trying to see what others in here wear or would recommend since a lot of the folks in here are knowledgeable with quality stuff.

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it already (i.e. I didn't check beyond the last page)...

Express.com is doing 50% off a bunch of selected styles right now until 8am EST.

Plus $15 off if you spend $75 / $30 off $150 / $45 off $225 / $60 off $300.

Free shipping if you spend $125.

FYI

Back
Top Bottom