Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is the downfall of lace less shoes. I go thru the same on my loafers and monks. Try to insert tongue pads, man. They help! I'll post link when I get home.
I don't think Elkin was asking for critique, but just posting to contribute. Would be great if you post your outfits too
smile.gif
No problem, he didn't ask but its good for us to share opinions, regardless of how you feel about it, as long as its respectful. I'll post a fit tomorrow or so.

It's cool Wisith, any fit I post in here I'm open for critique...

Noob - personally I'm not a fan of an undershirt at all...but today was a bit to cold to go commando...lol, as far as the shoes, personal preference I guess....because I love them, I'm getting a khaki suit next either a Ludlow or Photographer from Express and I'll be wearing that suit with these :pimp:

Scars - :nerd: I was too excited to share my pickup with the fam bruh..

It's cool Wisith, any fit I post in here I'm open for critique...

Noob - personally I'm not a fan of an undershirt at all...but today was a bit to cold to go commando...lol, as far as the shoes, personal preference I guess....because I love them, I'm getting a khaki suit next either a Ludlow or Photographer from Express and I'll be wearing that suit with these
pimp.gif

Scars -
nerd.gif
I was too excited to share my pickup with the fam bruh..
True, didn't mean to offend you. People hating already.

Where are the twigs from though? Ikea?

This is the downfall of lace less shoes. I go thru the same on my loafers and monks. Try to insert tongue pads, man. They help! I'll post link when I get home.
yea man hit me up with a link if you get a chance. i dont even know where i could pick some up locally.

Large at least? I don't even know how that conclusion was reached..

Clearly you see how those smalls fit right? I posted for others reference, I know my size guy.

Last edited:
light wash denim shirts are cool, but to add more flare (or spunk) wear a colored shirt or perhaps a grey tee shirt. Not a fan of white on light denim. Shoes are trash imo, Too much with that sole. Pants are alright, wouldn't cuff them like that, but it seems to be the recent fade that has re surged.

no shots or anything, actually been thinking about this for a while. this post just reminded me.

is critiquing a fit productive if no one asked? most of the time people will post and say something along the lines of "does this shirt work with these pants" and we all help out with our opinion. i see plenty of fits in here i would not do/do differently but i just raise and eye brow and keep it moving, cause they did not ask for help. reason being is cause i know someone else might be feeling that fit and the poster is obviously comfortable in it. just a thought

Large at least? I don't even know how that conclusion was reached..

Clearly you see how those smalls fit right? I posted for others reference, I know my size guy.
domesticate yourself bruh, your based on your past pics you looked at least a medium/large. Not challenging you. Yall be getting butt hurt in here, I'm out LOL

dope collection man...

todays fit
light wash denim shirts are cool, but to add more flare (or spunk) wear a colored shirt or perhaps a grey tee shirt. Not a fan of white on light denim. Shoes are trash imo, Too much with that sole. Pants are alright, wouldn't cuff them like that, but it seems to be the recent fade that has re surged.

PS: Your twigs in the background are awesome, its small details like that make houses stand out.

RANDOM DRESS BETTER FACTOID

BESIDES ORVIS AND LL BEAN, CHECK MANY MORE OUTER LIFE STORES FOR GREAT CHINOS AND BUTTON DOWN SHIRTS.

Nice fit Steezy, love the shoes

Last edited:
Reactions: wj4
no shots or anything, actually been thinking about this for a while. this post just reminded me.

is critiquing a fit productive if no one asked? most of the time people will post and say something along the lines of "does this shirt work with these pants" and we all help out with our opinion. i see plenty of fits in here i would not do/do differently but i just raise and eye brow and keep it moving, cause they did not ask for help. reason being is cause i know someone else might be feeling that fit and the poster is obviously comfortable in it. just a thought
This is why I don't post in the WAYWT Discussion thread on SF, man. I have my own style, and I post my outfit pictures just for fun and participation. I really wouldn't change based on someone's opinions. I may ask for suggestions or 2 cents every now and then, but when I do, it will be indicated.

I do the same as you for the most part. Trying to keep the thread mellow like we've been sipping on wine for hours :lol:

Shirt is currently in stores @ H&M
Pants are from Old Navy, from a year ago....they've been tapered and hemmed though...

Thanks for the feedback fellas

giving it a try. thanks!
No worries, man. FYI: When you stick the pad onto the tongue, it WILL stick, meaning you can't peel it off and try to re-angle :lol: Get the large size too, dude. I bought the large and medium, mediums were too small.

Pants are from Old Navy, from a year ago....they've been tapered and hemmed though...

I found out a couple of shoe stores at the mall I go to during lunch break are doing the raffle thing for the J's. I went in and asked for a raffle ticket. The dude at Finishline had a Kodak moment stare at me like "are you serious? You wear Jordans" :lol:

what happened in here? I feel like there was a beef and a lot of back and forths that just disappeared.  Things went from cordial to sour in the blink of an eye and i can't even really tell who's mad at who
laugh.gif

Steezy you scoop any new button downs from J. Crew this season? I've noticed we own a lot of the same shirts and I secretly bite your style ideas from a few of your fits then class em up lower Manhattan style
tongue.gif

What brands of undershirts and underwear do you guys usually buy? Or do you guys usually just shop at the same places where you buy your clothes at?

I peeped you're not too far away from me. What tailor do you go to? Been trying to look for a good one, had to scrap my last one, he was too elderly and talkative, didn't understand the style I wanted lol.

Pic of me today, off today, felt bright;

and over the weekend for my boy's birthday party, wore all greys. I had a lavender/purple flower lapel pin with a lavender PS that tied the socks in. I'm jokingly proposing to my friend lol DRUNK!

10+ years on NT, and I still have trouble posting pictures...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom