Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Guys, are there any rules to mind when pairing a different colored jacket and pants?
Bump

It's actually a grey suit :lol:

Poor lighting I guess.

What are some good brands for fitted shirts? Preferably white shirts, as I find I'm more prone to jut throwing on a white shirt and match it with a nice tie as opposed to patterned/color shirts and having to worry about the best coordination. Maybe I'm just lazy, maybe I just don't feel as confident in my new look as I should. I dunno.

Express slim fit would be perfect for you, their quality though :x ....lol

im i the only one that doesnt wear undershirts?...lol

So what do you guys do if you want to work out and get bigger . Do you all get rid of the clothes and start all over ? I ask this because idk if I should start copping slim fit stuff when im heavy in the gym.

I go to the gym nearly everyday, and I'm a very physically fit dude but I've stayed the same size (L), and if slim clothing is an option, that's what I buy. Honestly, unless you're hulking up sizes don't change much, atleast in my experience. However depending on how big you want to get, I'd stay away from buying nice stuff now if you really think you'll be too big for it.

Guys, are there any rules to mind when pairing a different colored jacket and pants?
Bump
There was a picture someone posted before that was perfect. What colors are you working with? IMO blues/greys are awesome together. Browns/blues as well. I would just stay away from grey with different shades of grey. Grey and tan. And I would not mix black jackets/trousers with other colors.

edit: Didn't realize storm beat me to it. Sorry fellas

GG0tti: THAT'S what I'm talkin about :pimp:

Last edited:

Poor lighting I guess.

What are some good brands for fitted shirts? Preferably white shirts, as I find I'm more prone to jut throwing on a white shirt and match it with a nice tie as opposed to patterned/color shirts and having to worry about the best coordination. Maybe I'm just lazy, maybe I just don't feel as confident in my new look as I should. I dunno.

None for me too sir

Poor lighting I guess.

I don't either bro. I'm ALWAYS top button + 1 more undone during the week when I'm not wearing a tie. I go one deeper on the weekends :pimp: . Yambs love the deep V with no undershirt and a sportcoat/blazer.

Poor lighting I guess.

I don't either bro. I'm ALWAYS top button + 1 more undone during the week when I'm not wearing a tie. I go one deeper on the weekends :pimp: . Yambs love the deep V with no undershirt and a sportcoat/blazer.

Wife beater for me under dress shirts. I just feel naked without it. Always have. :lol:

I can attest to the yambs loving the deep v look. Doesn't hurt that I have a chest tattoo either. :lol:

I tried the blazer/unbuttoned shirt/chinos/loafers look a few weekends ago when I went to a pretty lavish club. Yambs approved. :pimp:.

Job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck DB famb.

What are you guys thoughts on "funky" socks? These are some I picked up over the weekend. Been getting compliments, laughs, and inquiries as to where I got em all day. :lol:

What are you guys thoughts on "funky" socks? These are some I picked up over the weekend. Been getting compliments, laughs, and inquiries as to where I got em all day. :lol:

I love them. I've got a collection of different colors/patterns/textures and wear them all the time!

Looking back I would have switched out the jeans for chinos in the outfit but I was trying to keep it causal.

I've been entertaining this question in my head for quite some time and figured it's about time I ask. Being that the only communication we have amongst our tight knit group spread throughout the nation (and a few internationals I believe) is purely typed, any of you guys wonder what each other sounds like? What I'm curious about is does anyone here have any regional accents? Although it is not regional, first time I heard John (knightlovesqueen aka kanye west) speak, I definitely did not expect his tone I guess. Figured when I saw that ross beard from NSN, I expected a ross voice :lol:
So yeah, does anyone have any definitive vocal features?

NT DB loves funky socks!

I love them. I've got a collection of different colors/patterns/textures and wear them all the time!

Looking back I would have switched out the jeans for chinos in the outfit but I was trying to keep it causal.

This is so good. Sick fit man.

I've been entertaining this question in my head for quite some time and figured it's about time I ask. Being that the only communication we have amongst our tight knit group spread throughout the nation (and a few internationals I believe) is purely typed, any of you guys wonder what each other sounds like? What I'm curious about is does anyone here have any regional accents? Although it is not regional, first time I heard John (knightlovesqueen aka kanye west) speak, I definitely did not expect his tone I guess. Figured when I saw that ross beard from NSN, I expected a ross voice :lol:
So yeah, does anyone have any definitive vocal features?

I wonder this about the entire NT. I remember the first time I hear Ninjahood on those YouTube videos. Definitely didn't sound the way I thought he would. :lol:

I don't really have a definitive accent, but my tone is low, but not Issac Hayes low. Accent's a mix between a New Yorker and a Southerner.

Being from CT, I don't really have an accent at all. I guess I kinda have a New England-er accent if that's even a thing. :lol:

Anyways, today is probably some of the worst weather ever. It's freezing, windy, but warm enough for the rain to stay a liquid.

And it keeps going back and forth between somewhat sunny and disgusting rain.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR

Back
Top Bottom