Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's a Billy London suit. Not too familiar with the brand but I like it.

Here's what it could look like after a few alterations.

What do you guys think about wearing boots in seasons other than winter/fall?

Really thought I missed out on the ralph lauren radbourne sale, but the site still have them for $99. Going to pull the trigger on them.
A simple google search brought up some for $69.99 may want to look else where first before you buy those for $99
$69.99 brings up the kids version..
either way, I'd scrap those radbourne's. Too damn clunky for my taste. Also I see far too many hood boogers obsessed with them purely for the fact that they are polo. Better off looking at Eastland's or even the AE Yuma's which probably will only run $20-30 more.

Reported...jk

:rofl:

I'm sorry, I went back and read that again too

The shoulder looks funky too.[/quote

I'm attributing the shoulder pull to the RL regular fit shirt I have on underneath. Hopefully it straightens up when I put on a fitted shirt with it. This could either be a great buy or a horror story. I'll see next Wednesday when u pick it up.

ShadyKayNT, have you received an update from Meermin? I received an update saying my order had been initiated so I e-mailed them today (granted in Spanish, which is why I received a faster response) and they said that they'll be shipping out the shoes next week.

Really thought I missed out on the ralph lauren radbourne sale, but the site still have them for $99. Going to pull the trigger on them.

Depends on the boot itself, chukkas all year round for me, as long as they are sleek enough I'll wear it year round.

A simple google search brought up some for $69.99 may want to look else where first before you buy those for $99
$69.99 brings up the kids version..
either way, I'd scrap those radbourne's. Too damn clunky for my taste. Also I see far too many hood boogers obsessed with them purely for the fact that they are polo. Better off looking at Eastland's or even the AE Yuma's which probably will only run $20-30 more.

Reported...jk

:rofl:

I'm sorry, I went back and read that again too
lol thought homie was serio for a minute :lol:

The brand is on point for a $100 suit. I would have preferred you go with Calivn Klein or Kenneth Cole. Even Alfani or Izod.

I was looking at a Kenneth Cole at burlington. It was only $20 more actually. But it was a shade of grey I already had. Then I saw the one I bought today and was pretty impressed with the color (like a dark metallic silver/grey), so I figured I'd pull the trigger.

Anyone have the link to those gray camo dockers? I know they were posted not a few pages back, but can't remember what page. Thanks in advance!

Speaking of burlington/kenneth cole, a blinkin I asked earlier because I happened to be wearing a kenneth cole suit I picked up from there for about $100 last year today:

(business fraternity meeting today)

First pic was taken at JcPenney btw since I went to try on the floral and polka dot shirts posted earlier. They were so dope, I had to scoop both :pimp:

Here's what they look like in case anyone else was thinking about getting them also. I'm 5' 10" 165lbs and both shirts are smalls btw.

Last edited:
Almost certain that's the same one I saw earlier as well. Looks good man.
thanks man. First suit I picked up which got the ball rolling on this DB thing. What's funny is that the start of school last September, I had no suits and only 3-4 ties (all of which were insanely wide and therefore given away). Crazy how time flies.

two things: first, those shirts look a little loose for smalls. also can you get slightly closer shots so we can really see how they pop?

second, you got that suit for $100 total?
sick.gif

to burlington i go

two things: first, those shirts look a little loose for smalls. also can you get slightly closer shots so we can really see how they pop?

second, you got that suit for $100 total? :x

to burlington i go
I'll take closer pics tomorrow. and do you mean me for the burlington suit? mind you I spent about $150 to get it tailored. here's the before and after:

Back
Top Bottom