Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not feeling the stripes, I would just get Purcells, they can be found on sale for close to the same price

also, im a 36x34 and african american tall and lanky 6'2 (aka skinny jeans dont work well) but am looking for that tapered at ankle fit so sit on shoes well. need a camo pair.

I'm the same size as you and I copped that camo alpha khakis, they fit pretty good but I'd recommend spending $12 extra bucks with a tailor to get them tapered and they'd be perfect.

im really pulling for you guys!....i just hope we keep it lowkey on the comment section, last month was entertaining but it doesnt have to get to that point every month, it'll take the joy out of the contest and give us a bully rep.

NT doesn't know subtle. :lol: I think we already are considered bullies, Jace is probably still crying about it

Any recommendations for a good quality jean jacket but isn't $$$? Thinking less than $100.

Levis, AE, Gap

What up folks. Back from Vacation. Nice to see the thread becoming more social and new faces/screennames.

I like the fit Serg, trousers look ok to me.  I feel like the outfit is too basic for TSB, seems all the top ten were somewhat eccentric or flashy, for lack of a better term.  Hope you feel you better!

I like the fit Serg, trousers look ok to me.  I feel like the outfit is too basic for TSB, seems all the top ten were somewhat eccentric or flashy, for lack of a better term.  Hope you feel you better!

Thanks Carlin! I keep going back and forth on the trousers, I already lengthened them once, one of my female co-workers said too short and she's one of the more fashion-savvy folk here at work. Yea I know it's basic, but that's what I do basic, I did consider wearing a double breasted jacket to give it that flash but considering how I felt this morning I didn't want to feel extra warm, I may try pulling the DB look off with this in the next week or so though.

Edit: Just go an update on my Meermin order, that it has been initiated.

Last edited:
I agree. Nice fit, but it needs more pizzaz for TSB. Awesome little note there though. Good to see you being appreciated by your students #swag #swag

Today's fit, cardigan from Serg for Secret Santa, thanks man!  I finally ironed the dress shirts, so those should be put to use soon
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I think I'm going to cop one this season as well as the polka dot shirt. I was going to cop both (floral and polka dot) from Uniqlo because sure shirts didn't have the button collar but when I went to the store I realized that they also didn't have the slot for the collar stays. I'll need to hit up my local JCP soon to see what's good with their shirts.

Storm, where you from bruh?

And unfortunately I didn't roll out with him. Got caught up that weekend :\

I visited my friends in NYC and we went up there for the day. Everyone just ended up partying at one of our buddy's houses in Hoboken then going back to NYC later in the night and partying there :lol:

What do you guys think about wearing boots in seasons other than winter/fall?

Really thought I missed out on the ralph lauren radbourne sale, but the site still have them for $99. Going to pull the trigger on them.

Last edited:
Anyone here have a pair of the Cole Haan Jay hawker? If so would you recommend them?

I picked up the Jayhawker boot back when they were on sale for like $90 a few months ago. Great boot that I've received numerous compliments on. They run a little big, I usually wear a 12 and the 11.5 pair I got still have some room in them.

Recommended, especially if you can still find them for that price.

Back
Top Bottom