Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks, dudes. I came home early. I was warm with the jacket, then got too hot and when i took the jacket off, then I was cold again :lol:

I know we usually talk about clothes related things but I saw an article on wet shaving with a double edge razor, any of you fellas w/ facial hair use these (I know my grandpa did back in the day haha) but its supposed to be much better for the skin....but I figured this would be a good place to ask :nerd:

Pinoy, I really like a lot of your fits and your ability to mix timeless pieces with a more modern twist. I was active in the thread a while ago but my other account got deleted. How many NTers are planning to enter the TSB March giveaway?

I know we usually talk about clothes related things but I saw an article on wet shaving with a double edge razor, any of you fellas w/ facial hair use these (I know my grandpa did back in the day haha) but its supposed to be much better for the skin....but I figured this would be a good place to ask :nerd:

I stay with my Gillette fusion man.

Don't feel like cutting myself up :lol:

I stay with my Gillette fusion man.

Don't feel like cutting myself up :lol:

That's what I've been sticking with since I started growing facial hair too, but sometimes my skin gets a little irritated or ingrown hairs with it every once in a while but I heard the DE razors give you a smoother shave and really limit the razor burn etc.... it definitely will take some practice though :lol:

Pinoy, I really like a lot of your fits and your ability to mix timeless pieces with a more modern twist. I was active in the thread a while ago but my other account got deleted. How many NTers are planning to enter the TSB March giveaway?
thank you man, i really appreciate it. what was your old sn? maybe a few of us remember you. as for the giveaway, I'm actually trying to work it out with a friend who has agreed to snap some pics of me this month. hopefully we can compile some dope pics (hes got a DSLR). :pimp:

ive been shaving with a double edge razor and a badger brush for over a year now and love it. My skin reacts so much better to it than from when i used the typical mens razor. on a side note, does anybody know of any good thirfting locations in northern california, specifically Sacramento? Do you guys usually just hit places like the salvation army?

thank you man, i really appreciate it. what was your old sn? maybe a few of us remember you. as for the giveaway, I'm actually trying to work it out with a friend who has agreed to snap some pics of me this month. hopefully we can compile some dope pics (hes got a DSLR). :pimp:
What will we do if there's like multiple Nters that make the cut? A house divide indeed :lol:

What will we do if there's like multiple Nters that make the cut? A house divide indeed :lol:

Wow I just realized that this is a definite possibility. There are definitely favorites though...

ive been shaving with a double edge razor and a badger brush for over a year now and love it. My skin reacts so much better to it than from when i used the typical mens razor. on a side note, does anybody know of any good thirfting locations in northern california, specifically Sacramento? Do you guys usually just hit places like the salvation army?

Nice, I've heard good things.... gonna try it out soon with the shave soap, brush and all

:lol: That'd be dope though if we got any two of all you guys submititng for this month on the top 10....I'd just have to equally split votes for each NTer :smokin One of them would win though thats for sure #NTStrong

Wow I just realized that this is a definite possibility. There are definitely favorites though...
As long as one of us wins, I don't really mind. I don't do it for the prizes anyway. I was genuinely LOL'ing in that Elkin thread...especially when the flyers were printed!

Sent them an 80 MB email over the weekend. They probably thought I sent an album :lol: :smokin

there is a possibility that it could definitely happen but as long as one wins I think it's all good, I would just say that their shouldn't be lobbying for one NT'er over the other unless one of the two NT'ers is in close race with someone else (not a NT'er).

there is a possibility that it could definitely happen but as long as one wins I think it's all good, I would just say that their shouldn't be lobbying for one NT'er over the other unless one of the two NT'ers is in close race with someone else (not a NT'er).
:lol: It would be a shame for the two NTers to be lobbied with the vote and an outside contender snipes in at the last second :frown:

I'm hoping NT can pull it out for a second straight month lol. Pinoy, I have a buddy as well who is going to take some pics for me. I'm still in the process of coordinating outfits and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom