Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That's what I was thinking.. Galleries Lafayette had their in house Paris collection on sale different styles ranging from $70-$125usd for some great quality shoes. I passed >: , but i'm sure the sale will hit again.. I hope.
Clothes and shoes will always go on sale, my man. It's not the end of the world. It's crazy to me how people become so obsessive over some stuff. I recall seeing several women fighting, as in literally slapping each other over some marked down Guccis a couple of years ago.

Had an itching for shiny sneakers this afternoon. Browsed some sites and saw my size in this so I took it was a sign :lol:

No... god no :lol:

j.p. Nice pickup. Will need to see some pics with them though :lol:

I'm not sure exactly. We will see! I think RFX may has a pair (or ten). I wanted a pair of gold Margielas but there was none in my size so I settled for the silver surfer joints :lol:

Need some advice.

I have a charcoal navy suit with light white pinstripes similar to this

what are some good tie, shirt, and sock options as far as color goes?  I'm wearing brown shoes and brown belt with it.
No matter what.

Go with a clean white shirt

A solid yellow tie would give you the best contrast.

Yellow socks if you want to be fancy.

Last edited:
Elf should be getting his by Wednesday :pimp:

Gift went out today, sorry wanted to gift wrap but the post office was closing and didn't know they didn't sell
Gift wrap paper there :-/

:frown: that is an awesome price...if only i could affordz
Just wait until you get your professional job, man. It's only a matter of time, my friend.

I stopped by the local H and M and got the Margiela car coat I wanted. Marked down to $100 from $300. Even at a bill, it's still expensive to the average store shopper.

I stopped by the local H and M and got the Margiela car coat I wanted. Marked down to $100 from $300. Even at a bill, it's still expensive to the average store shopper.

Americana in Glendale?

Do you know if they still had side zips for $100? Might consider the suit too if it fits me, any of those leftovers? Heard it fits great and if it fits, I'll check them out.

Last edited:
No suits left. I didn't see any footwear. There were only two racks left. Beverly and West LA are suppose to have the boots though.

FYI for future ref: just let me know if you want anything and ill cop for you, dude. Since I'm always roaming the area.

Last edited:
No suits left. I didn't see any footwear. There were only two racks left. Beverly and West LA are suppose to have the boots though.
FYI for future ref: just let me know if you want anything and ill cop for you, dude. Since I'm always roaming the area.

Same goes for me

To my SS, you should be getting your gifts today, please let me know if you do as the tracking hasn't update in over 24 hours, but it should be near you or with you today.

Got it today, thanks man! Stuff looks good, I was actually short a pair of shoe trees. We don't have H&M here so those pieces were cool to get. I will post pics tomorrow of everything, lot of stuff!

Got it today, thanks man! Stuff looks good, I was actually short a pair of shoe trees. We don't have H&M here so those pieces were cool to get. I will post pics tomorrow of everything, lot of stuff!
Good stuff, man. It seems you are the first one to get the package.

:smokin good looking out, definitely coppin this weekend
Yo, my man...you're in luck. Use this code

I have two pairs of BR Chukkas and while the quality isn't the best, they are very comfy shoes. I wear them in the rain and when I'm out in the field.

Last edited:
I stopped by the local Clarks store today and saw some cool stuff. It appears the Desert Boots will see a price hike in early 2013. They're already $120 so I'm not sure how much higher they will go.

And I absolutely love this look:

Last edited:
hey guys, i need your opinion on something.
next tuesday (18th) im finally hitting the big 21. (yes im 20 currently :lol:)
well the plan is to hit up AC since my friend has a free room and we got passes to go to the nightclub Dusk for free as well. we're also trying to gamble a little and any other thing AC might have to offer, all within a reasonable budget haha.

what i need your help on is what to wear. i feel like a jacket might get too hot for the club, but i dont wanna just wear a shirt so a friend of mine is giving me a vest of his. never done a vest before since i thought it could be a bit gaudy but idk, ill give it a shot this time. im just curious on what tie you guys think looks best with it.
the shirt im wearing is from zara and has a very faint polka dot print (almost impossible to see unless you are up close) here it is:

and here are the ties im thinking about:

shoes would be something nicer but im going with DBs for club purposes and pants a are pair of midnight navy trousers.
so here are the three fits next to each other:
navy/salmon pin dots

navy/white polka dots

and navy knit

heres close ups of the navy/white and knit

if you guys think another tie would be better, heres my current collection:

thanks in advance DB fam and i am open to all suggestions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom