Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Rarely do I do this but this is my casual outfit for work today. Easy team 8)

(need J. P.s on my feet. Now ya'll know why I want them)

Last edited:
Your blazer is way too big homie
Yes, looks like you can size down 2 easily. Shoulders too big, sleeves too long, etc.

What's the best quality derbies for under $600?
What is your aesthetic? You have so many great brands under this price range...Alden, Tricker's, Church, Alfred Sargent, Gucci, etc.

What's your price range?
WJ4 i would say about 200-250
less is better of course[/quote]
I'm sorry, what are you looking for again? Just Chukkas?

Your blazer is way too big homie
Yes, looks like you can size down 2 easily. Shoulders too big, sleeves too long, etc.

What's the best quality derbies for under $600?
What is your aesthetic? You have so many great brands under this price range...Alden, Tricker's, Church, Alfred Sargent, Gucci, etc.

What's your price range?
WJ4 i would say about 200-250
less is better of course
I'm sorry, what are you looking for again? Just Chukkas?[/quote]

yeap, some black ones

I'm sorry, what are you looking for again? Just Chukkas?
yeap, some black ones[/quote]
At around $200, you have a wide selection. I would go check out some Cole Haan, Banana Republic, or something along the line. I skipped brands like AE on purpose since you don't want a formal pair.

^
The guy in the middle is dressed warm except for him wearing those small loafers with no socks. Looks odd.

wj4, I'm thinking of wearing the shoes with just white tee, jeans and leather jacket
Would something like https://www.google.com/search?q=alden+long+wing+color+8&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#miuv=2 be too formal looking shoes?
And regarding the carrot fit talk, where do you guys find sweatpants like that? I know thom Browne has some slim sweatpants but can't really find many orther brands that has tapered sweatpants
Go for shell cordovan, the material is uncanny. Historically, bluchers/derbies are casual shoes as oppose to balmorals/oxfords, which are formal shoes. To answer your question, no it would not be formal looking. Here is a picture from 2 years ago, shoes are Cigar Shell Cordovan Longwing Bluchers from Alden.

You can get those tapered sweatpants from the likes of Macy's, H&M, etc.

#8 is also a great choice for the shoes since it is a very versatile hue. I would either go for Longwing Bluchers or Plain toes.

^
The guy in the middle is dressed warm except for him wearing those small loafers with no socks. Looks odd.
I agree, but some folks rock the look. My man Matt of Epaulet doesn't wear socks even in the cold NYC winter.

Last edited:
Agreed Steez. Nothing better than a Camel Peacoat :pimp:
This is why I got my peacoat in camel. The traditional choice is navy, but I always thought that was too bland for me. A close second was salt and pepper gray.

Back
Top Bottom