Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Publish Brand, Kith, and TopMan have cuffed pants.

I don't think he was talking about cuffed pants, he talking about the carrot fit baggy crotch style tappered leg look.
WHAT THE **** IS CARROT FIT!?!?

You mean dropped crotch tapered sweatpants?

Last edited:
Jos A Bank has cedar shoe trees for $7.50 w/free shipping. Don't know how quality is, never bought anything from them but good price for cedar show trees.

Bought 3 a few days ago and still waiting for mine to arrive. I can't get the free shipping code to work for me though, I wanted to order a couple more.

To my SS, you should be getting your gifts today, please let me know if you do as the tracking hasn't update in over 24 hours, but it should be near you or with you today.

Carrot fit is about as happening as fetch. And fetch ain't happening either. Worse thing I've heard and seen since those cholo starched up jeans. 8)

The Vault in Harlem. I spoke with the people there and gave me the heads up about it.

Well I can't say this and deem it fact, but it seems like they are moving away from urban/streetwear accounts and trying to position themselves into higher end lifestyle/boutique accounts. If thats the case, I don't think that is wrong at all.

Freshjive and 3sixteen ring a bell when thinking about other brands that have done similar moves.

Just sent my SS gifts off today, should arrive by late next week at the very latest.....I'll PM Grizz the tracking info too

Well I can't say this and deem it fact, but it seems like they are moving away from urban/streetwear accounts and trying to position themselves into higher end lifestyle/boutique accounts. If thats the case, I don't think that is wrong at all.
Freshjive and 3sixteen ring a bell when thinking about other brands that have done similar moves.

thats why you have your upscale line, and then your regular line. Thats how you should go about it, not remove yourself from the urban areas because you want to represent yourself a certain way, and they dont fit that

Just fyi for anyone looking for reasonably priced dress/business attire for interviews and such,
I was impresed by Nordstrom Rack recently. They have a house brand that makes shirts, ties, and what not, just says "nordstrom" on the tag, and it comes in a trim fit, which is very slim! Im a skinny guy and off the rack shirts are hard to come by and this shirt fit well without having the obnoxious look of am50% polyester express slim fit shirt. i wouod cmpare the fit to a ben sherman slim fit shirt.
This nordstrom brand shirts are all over the store ranging from 19.99-29.99 ..even had 14.5 collars...

Just fyi for anyone looking for reasonably priced dress/business attire for interviews and such,
I was impresed by Nordstrom Rack recently. They have a house brand that makes shirts, ties, and what not, just says "nordstrom" on the tag, and it comes in a trim fit, which is very slim! Im a skinny guy and off the rack shirts are hard to come by and this shirt fit well without having the obnoxious look of am50% polyester express slim fit shirt. i wouod cmpare the fit to a ben sherman slim fit shirt.
This nordstrom brand shirts are all over the store ranging from 19.99-29.99 ..even had 14.5 collars...

Yes!! I have a slim Nordstrom shirt that's probably the slimmest shirt I have. I really like the fit, and I think it costs around $25.

Yes!! I have a slim Nordstrom shirt that's probably the slimmest shirt I have. I really like the fit, and I think it costs around $25.

I believe I read in a previous version of this thread that those Nordstrom brand shirts are actually factory seconds of shirts from Brooks Brothers and companies like that but I could be mistaken.

Anybody know of any comfortable black dress shoes for everyday wear that are also kind of stylish and not od expensive (like under 150)

Back
Top Bottom