Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The white pindot looks great. I also like the outfit. It is 90% identical to what I wore to last year's NYE party, except I wore gray trousers. Pretty good for club attire since you will move around quite a bit and a jacket may be too restrictive.

:lol: you have more ties than the years you've been alive, man!

My entry for the denim challenge today:

The white pindot looks great. I also like the outfit. It is 90% identical to what I wore to last year's NYE party, except I wore gray trousers. Pretty good for club attire since you will move around quite a bit and a jacket may be too restrictive.
:lol: you have more ties than the years you've been alive, man!
My entry for the denim challenge today:

Those cap shoes are pure dopeness...

Code:
make sure you got a tie dimple

white pin dot tie looks best with your outfit

go with your new black players instead

*edit* forgot you're going to the club...nvm on the black players :lol:

Last edited:
lol thats really what is is between, that and white polka dot....i guess you could say, it's a tie :lol:
haha no but in all seriousness, whats the call on the outfit itself?

Your fit is dope bro. Love the hankie hence why I would I preferred the navy knit.

MAY I SUGGEST FOREGOING THE WAISTCOAT AND TIE B?

WE ARE FROM THE SAME AREA AND THE CLUB ATMOSPHERE CAN BE QUITE FUNNY IN NJ.

GO THE FOR THAT LOOK OF THE LAST RYAN G PIC THAT WAS POSTED.

SIMPLE IS KEY AT THE CLUB.

HIGH-LOW.

HIGH-LOW.
It's his birthday, man. Let the man peacock :lol:

It still boggles my mind that you're 20 years old :lol: When I was 20, I was still roaming around in The 100s t shirts. You have the concept down pretty much, man. It'll just get better from here.

HIGH-LOW.
It's his birthday, man. Let the man peacock :lol:

LMAO FINE. I REMEMBER DOING THE SAME THING AND GETTING SUPER DRESSY AT DA CLUB FOR MY 21ST.

BE WEARY, WEAR SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT MIND POTENTIALLY PUKING ON

BUT DONT FEEL WEIRD IF THE AVENTURA/ BACHATA LOOKING DUDES START GRILLING YOU.

AND BTW SINCE YOUR 21ST BDAY IS COMING UP.

I SAY SPLURGE A BIT AND ROBOCOP SOME MMM GATS U BEEN EYEING.

YOURE SHOE ROTATION IS DEF MONEY. SO ADD SOME CLEAN SNEAKS INTO THE MIX.

Got it today, thanks man! Stuff looks good, I was actually short a pair of shoe trees. We don't have H&M here so those pieces weroe cool to get. I will post pics tomorrow of everything, lot of stuff!

You're welcome man! I hope the shirts fit and I know the H&m shirt and shorts are a little different color wise but I figured you could pull it off. I hope the cardigan fits well, I liked it but they had none in my size. I hope the ties are of good use as well! I'm glad you got it and liked it!

Last edited:
It still boggles my mind that you're 20 years old :lol: When I was 20, I was still roaming around in The 100s t shirts. You have the concept down pretty much, man. It'll just get better from here.

HEY HEY HEY, NOTHING WRONG W THAT. I REMEMBER I THOUGHT I WAS DOING IT W MY TEAL, PURPLE, AND OTHER LOUD STREETWEAR SHIRTS.

FACEPALM TO MY 20 YEAR OLD SELF

For the ones still checking out for sneakers...I need these bad.

ive been looking for a grey pair of sneakers, these might be them. where can i cop?

Anybody ever been overcharged by riverisland.com i bought items for $102 after the euro conversion and I was charged $139

Knit tie 
pimp.gif

Was able to get new apcs for 30% off. Soooo glad my friend works at a Nordstrom's 

New/Old

lol thats really what is is between, that and white polka dot....i guess you could say, it's a tie :lol:
haha no but in all seriousness, whats the call on the outfit itself?

I'd go with the Knit tie, it subtly projects warmth and we are in the winter in the North east .. also throw a dimple in that.

& you are light yrs ahead of me style wise... when I was 20 (9 yrs ago), I had just figured out what Stussy/Supreme was lol

Today:

As most of you know, my motto: Simple is more.

(Quick iphone pic, No model shots today :lol: )

Last edited:
Knit tie :pimp:

Was able to get new apcs for 30% off. Soooo glad my friend works at a Nordstrom's 

New/Old

Love how they turned out, why did you go with APC again?

I love my pair but i decided to go another route when it was time to buy new jeans (RRL)

I want a DLSR camera been meaning to start a thread. Wheres Kstezzy when you need him
It's an expensive hobby, man. I bought a DSLR back in '05 when I was still into cars and took pictures of my car and my friends'. I think it was all good after I had the $700 for a nice Canon one. Then I found out how much the lenses cost :frown:

Back
Top Bottom