Dressing Better Vol 2.0

OK I couldn't contain myself! I opened my gifts and was floored. Dude! Thanks Mike! That Camo bowtie will be worn tomorrow!

Last edited:
I stopped by the local Clarks store today and saw some cool stuff. It appears the Desert Boots will see a price hike in early 2013. They're already $120 so I'm not sure how much higher they will go.

And I absolutely love this look:

The Desert Boots with the lug sole are called the Desert Trooper.

The white pindot looks great. I also like the outfit. It is 90% identical to what I wore to last year's NYE party, except I wore gray trousers. Pretty good for club attire since you will move around quite a bit and a jacket may be too restrictive.

:lol: you have more ties than the years you've been alive, man!
Gray trousers would've been it if i only had the matching set to the vest but thanks for the input.
and yeah haha, more ties than birthdays :rolleyes :D

MAY I SUGGEST FOREGOING THE WAISTCOAT AND TIE B?
WE ARE FROM THE SAME AREA AND THE CLUB ATMOSPHERE CAN BE QUITE FUNNY IN NJ.
GO THE FOR THAT LOOK OF THE LAST RYAN G PIC THAT WAS POSTED.
SIMPLE IS KEY AT THE CLUB.
HIGH-LOW.
It's his birthday, man. Let the man peacock :lol:

John, i know what you mean and actually thought of doing a striped shirt with trousers like RG but for 21 in AC, gotta go a little more all out haha

Code:
make sure you got a tie dimple

white pin dot tie looks best with your outfit

go with your new black players instead

*edit* forgot you're going to the club...nvm on the black players :lol:

God i wish i could trust club environments man. defintiely wouldve busted out those players :\

but thanks to all who gave their two cents. i think my move will be towards the navy/white polka dot.
and to those who were concerned with my dimple...finally decided to youtube a full windsor (apparently all my life ive been doing a half windsor) and got it down pat. i promise dimples when the day arrives :pimp:

NCTwin: thanks for the info. I haven't bought Clarks in years so I'm out of the loop. I just stop by every now and then when I pass the store.

A: man, I was faking it. Both my gray trousers and waist coat were from H&M, but they are a bit of different shades. But it was dark, and no one cared. As I expected, beer was spilled on the attire :lol:

Yeah, man...no leather sole shoes, you may be intentionally doing the moonwalk. There's been a few times where I almost fell down due to newly polished floor and the leather sole.

I want a DLSR camera been meaning to start a thread. Wheres Kstezzy when you need him
It's an expensive hobby, man. I bought a DSLR back in '05 when I was still into cars and took pictures of my car and my friends'. I think it was all good after I had the $700 for a nice Canon one. Then I found out how much the lenses cost :frown:

My two best lens cost me about $2500 and $1500 :lol:

how do they fit... in my clark DB's i wear 9 and in regular shoes i wear a 10
You'd be a 9. To be safe, you can try getting both 9 and 9.5, and return the unwanted pair at a local BR.

I wear a 9 in sneakers, and 8 in DB, as well as my BR Chukkas so I'm almost certain you'd be a 9.

Can anybody put me on to a nice darker khaki jean? Looking for a slim boot fit similar to the LEVI 527s.

Don't like the DB's with the fit even though they are serving a purpose. I would ditch the tie and vest and add a sports coat.

Go with 514's. still have a wide enough leg opening. Usually wear them with sneakers.

OK I couldn't contain myself! I opened my gifts and was floored. Dude! Thanks Mike! That Camo bowtie will be worn tomorrow!

I'm so glad you like them. I wanted to get somethings you like hence camo and red. Wasn't sure if you wear bowties but I figured it will give you something new to learn. I hope the polo pullover fits. I love Ralph Lauren pieces so I wanted to get something that I would wear.

Let me know if your GQ magazines don't come. I had issue with them in the past but the rep assured me you will get them. Happy holiday's bro.

Last edited:
ANOTHER SS PACKAGE HAS LANDED!
I will post pics tomorrow!
Mr, Armor, we need to break bread man.

J, whenever you ready, I'm down. Just let me know in advance..I'm usually on the road a lot but I will make time for my fellow brother of NT.

Thanks again Sarteaga!  Not pictured, shoe trees already in my shoes.

Dress shirts

I dont have anything like this, so nice pick.

Tshirt and shorts

Ties and socks

In regards to the Banana Republic code it only works on select items. I tried to use it on pair of shoes but, it didnt work. Read the fine print and it says only works on select shoes and certain other items.

Woodson
50 (rest)

Carlisle
50 (rest)

Back
Top Bottom