Dressing Better Vol 2.0

In terms of outerwear varsitys are my least favorite now

H and M gettin real popular

Gonna b this generations gap in a few years

Kanye and everyone else in this thread would have hopped on to the next wave.

like dem jupiter boots

Last edited:
I think there will always be room for h&m, not everybody wants to drop $700+ for edgy avant garde stuff. I believe in investing in high quality classic pieces

Not everyone got money for $100+ long tshirts though

Last edited:
I think there will always be room for h&m, not everybody wants to drop $700+ for edgy avant garde stuff. I believe in investing in high quality classic pieces

Not everyone got money for $100+ long tshirts though

thats a style it will die out. If it doesnt i hope a person eventally grow out of that style.

Last edited:
Exactly h&m is disposable fashion, with the rate that styles change and people grow, there will always be room for it.

You're not suppose to pass on h&m items to future generations

I can post pics of someone looking dope in a varsity from every decade since the 60s
This post is worthless without pictures.

--

Being honest though, I can't think of seeing anyone wearing a good looking/fashion varsity 5 years ago. Now high end and fast fashion places are carrying them. 

This post is worthless without pictures.

--

Being honest though, I can't think of seeing anyone wearing a good looking/fashion varsity 5 years ago. Now high end and fast fashion places are carrying them. 

Varsity's have always been around. There's always at least one in my closet at any given time lol. I guess there's a rise in mainstream popularity since so many celebrities wore the SLP one.

Everything yall like is a fad apparently lol.

Why don't yall just change the thread title to we don't like Adrian

iu

iu

iu
This doesn't really prove your point. The first 2 pics are from the 40's, 50's (?) and from a high school and university - it's kind of like like wearing a school team jersey. I guess there is some relevance since a varsity in a school setting could be considered ivy trad. Michael Jackson in the 80's wearing a varsity still doesn't prove that it's a staple, if anything it only further proves my point that it was a fad. MJ wasn't known to dress in staples. You're still leaving out the 60s, 70s, 90s, 2000's. 

There may be times in every decade where people wore a varsity, but it was sporadic in popularity. Which is why I think it's a current fad.
As long as their are high schools varsity jackets will be in style
High school fashion isn't what I'm aiming for. The worst dressed kids in high school wore a varsity because they were on the football team and couldn't careless what jacket they wore to school.

Back
Top Bottom