Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:lol: wait did dude say he was on a timeline?

it's not that ridiculous to think maybe he might be willing to save up a bit to get a better quality item if he was not being rushed on that matter.

if $90 was really max and boots were needed ASAP, I apologize to him and all those I offended.

Hey man don't apologize. You have the right to voice your opinion like everyone else.

I made the comment just so that people know it doesn't matter the cost; quality and the purpose is what important.

Pinoy an elitist? Nawl b. I've seen people throughout this forum acting as if they're gawds because they been on the longest or if you don't agree with their views, they get their panties in a brunch. :lol:

He got a little change now and loving life; Finished school, work hard, spend a little, play harder.

Last edited:
lol it's all good Mike. people get tight man.

way of the world :lol:

to the cats talmbout the way I used to be (which was 2-3 years ago at this point) I got the same kinda recs that I just doled out. some people would advise me to save up if possible for something. some would find something closer to my price point. as stated, those boots (at $90) are highly unlikely to be good year welted. therefore, once sole wears away, $90 down the drain. however if more was spent (yes double the amount) then a pair of boots could be acquired that could last severely longer.

again, if dude ain't trying to spend that much, my word isn't law.

and for yall getting tight at the elitist vibes, this the same song yall been singing. if you wanna change things up, feel free to contribute in more ways in here outside of only complaining bout elitist vibes.

idk what to tell you guys other wise :lol:

Who exactly r we dressing better than?

Our former Rocawear jean af1 low self?
Other people?
Ourselves from last year?

The sad thing is that this bickering is all happening over the price of a pair of heels.

To the homie that asked about them, in 3 years nobody is going to be rocking those things.
Cop the 90 dollar joints. By the time you save up the 250, Kanye and everyone else in this thread would have hopped on to the next wave.

The sad thing is that this bickering is all happening over the price of a pair of heels.

To the homie that asked about them, in 3 years nobody is going to be rocking those things.
Cop the 90 dollar joints. By the time you save up the 250, Kanye and everyone else in this thread would have hopped on to the next wave.

basically

Moving on...

Anybody has a lead on a knitted or thick sweater turtle neck?

I just brought the soft touch turtle neck. Don't know how that going to look.

Anybody catch Monday night football with Brandon Marshall in the after game interview? Was suited up and Shouted out Angel Bespoke. They were poking fun of the fit :lol:

Lmao yall doing the elite crybaby stuff again?

Get over it. All yall do is complain but not contribute a Damb thing.

Truly a perfect sneaker.

Inb4 you guys are elitist, Stan smiths are exactly the same

elitist? no.

sounding like a douche? yes.

you gotta understand that some of the folks in here live and breath in fashion. they have a passion regarding this and done their homework on items that are worth the price.

the price may be double than what OP wanted, but in the long term run..paying the $250 shoe will probably be a better investment in the future.

you gotta decide for yourself whether or not the shoe is worth it. if you plan on wearing the shoe for the next few years..then it's probably better to save and invest in a better pair. if you're looking for fast fashion and only wearing it sparingly...then i highly doubt the $90 shoe will fall apart on you within a few wears.

Lmao yall doing the elite crybaby stuff again?

Get over it. All yall do is complain but not contribute a Damb thing.

I remember cats shopping at goodwill in the begining now they are telling folks to save up. Never heard anyone tell them not to buy used clothes and save up to buy new stuff.They probably didnt have it like that in the begining. Now that they are doing lil something they forgot whats it like to start off. makes it hard for the guy to contribute.

Just like the cats got the nod for buying used clothes, we should encourage others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom