Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wear a black suit to work sometimes and have seen others do it on a daily basis. With that being said I don't like doing so and once I finish building a decent rotation of suits I won't be doing that.

Always heard black suits on an interview is a huge no and I would never do it. Accounting major myself and I've never heard the black suit thing and I flirted when the idea of going into public.

I don't work in accounting now because I hate it but I feel like if I showed up to an I interview at my current firm in a black suit it would have been over before it even started.

What's with everyone's hate for black anyway :lol:

I wear a black suit to work sometimes and have seen others do it on a daily basis. With that being said I don't like doing so and once I finish building a decent rotation of suits I won't be doing that.

Always heard black suits on an interview is a huge no and I would never do it. Accounting major myself and I've never heard the black suit thing and I flirted when the idea of going into public.

I don't work in accounting now because I hate it but I feel like if I showed up to an I interview at my current firm in a black suit it would have been over before it even started.

Didn't pick accounting because I want someone to let me wear lavender suits. Public sucks anyway. Only gonna do it for the resume booster

buy royal blue suits 8)
Enhh... I think that will look dated in a few years while grey or navy will never ever go out of style
false.

cop burgundy too brahs.

Velour burgundy with the fish hook tie bar? :nerd:

752d75ee_image.jpeg

:lol: j/k

working in in-house accounting that just changed their dress policy to year round casual, I can legitimately do whatever I want.

manager already recognizes how strong and effective I am on my team only 3 months in. today I'm in a tee, waxed denim, and yeezys and a few days back I was full on suited. as long as my work gets done, him, along with upper management, couldn't give a **** what I wear :lol:

therefore, whenever I decide, next suit will be burgundy for sure lol. dat dere freedom :pimp:

Is burgundy controversial or risky ?

It seems 2 b like right on the border between conservative and flashy imho

But idunno im not so much up on these things

I don't think I've ever seen someone wearing a burgundy suit like that. Definitely a unique look.

Naw im not saying its conservative.

But if you have conservative at one end and flashy on the other its like towards the middle to me.

Like a royal blue suit would be farther to the right.

I could b biased cuz its around the shades of my favorite colors....oxblood...maroon...crimson...garnet.
.etc

Last edited:
We got time fellas.

Hi Adrian,

Very sorry for my late reply. I just finished shipping out the latest batch which has taken all my time this week.

Grey calf suede will be available in November / December.

All the best, Lian

Back
Top Bottom