Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm just saying bro. Why not group chat this sh*t? Doesn't google offer free services for this? I just feel like its an unnecessary buck :lol:

Last edited:
Main reason is to not clutter the thread with discussions about an outside blog...at least that's my reasoning..
I guess I don't understand what purpose the blog would serve that this thread doesn't already.

Just more organization and more in depth writing?

I guess I don't understand what purpose the blog would serve that this thread doesn't already.

Expanding to a broader audience that can perhaps be more receptive to the purpose of this thread....don't know if you noticed but this thread gets thrown under the bus every time possible by alot of NTers.

Expanding to a broader audience that can perhaps be more receptive to the purpose of this thread....don't know if you noticed but this thread gets thrown under the bus every time possible by alot of NTers.
everyone needs a bad guy. they call us da bad guys. what does that make them? good?

bleeping cockroaches

Yo....if you go, you need to make a quick stop at Footlocker and get that Nike shirt that says "What's Losing Like" so the picture of you in that shirt reaching out for a handshake will be forever in Jace's head.

Oh man I'm dying here :rofl: so glad I don't have students right now.

I do smile once in a while. Kinda weird to be smiling by yourself to a camera on timer though :lol:

You get use to it, you and A always so serious...

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING WIS. :stoneface:

Wes and I had to practically force you to smile for your TSB shoot...

Sounds good!...you have a great sense of humor so your writing would be a good addition to it, I need to know if we setting this up on iChat or Watsapp

Agreed. iChat for me.

Wears bespoke suits, complaints about .99c app

:stoneface: :lol:

LOL

I'm down to contribute from time to time, sounds like fun. Do a "What not to wear?" feature and just snap pics of fashion faux pas around the office or when "people watching"... :lol:

Got some endeavors I'm going to jump into towards the end of the year and in 2014.

Oh man I'm dying here :rofl: so glad I don't have students right now.
You get use to it, you and A always so serious...
Wes and I had to practically force you to smile for your TSB shoot...
Agreed. iChat for me.
LOL
I always smile when I'm shooting with my friends.

When I'm shooting by myself, I'm more focused on the clarity of the outfit than anything. If you search thru my blog, you can see a wide range of facial expressions and body gestures.

I got used to taking pics by myself a long time ago though. People run into me now and probably think its a morning routine.

add me to da group chat E. I'm down to do some writing for the blog. fitness, nutrition, etc.

or maybe strip club reviews

Umm, i can help with gentleman's club reviews. I'm a pervert. NY and a couple in Vegas. Happy hour spots & karaoke bars too.

I'd be up for getting involved. Keep in mind, I don't blog so some of y'all have better ideas of how it would work best. I'm gonna guess if it's a bunch of people contributing, it'll be pretty important to communicate. It wouldn't work well if you've got two people writing about the same thing and it's not cohesive, good to have a lot of different views though.

I don't think I'm active enough in here to be involved lol but I would definitely support this project. You guys' advice is on point.

This blog is just turning into the NT General section. :lol:
Yeah, man. I see it as a Complex type of blog.

"How to tip strippers and still have enough bread left to cop that pair of brogues" is the next article we will write about :lol:

I'd be up for getting involved. Keep in mind, I don't blog so some of y'all have better ideas of how it would work best. I'm gonna guess if it's a bunch of people contributing, it'll be pretty important to communicate. It wouldn't work well if you've got two people writing about the same thing and it's not cohesive, good to have a lot of different views though.
If you can spend $160 on some cheaply made Nike Air Jordans, and cannot spend the same amount for a pair of quality dress shoes that will last a decade longer, I will smack you with those Js and leave the Jumpman imprint on your forehead.

People ask frequently enough about briefcases, duffles & other bags. Coach might not be high on the "get me noticed" scale but they make pretty nice leather goods, I'm not sure how these prices compare but they seem fine:

http://www.ebay.com/rpp/coach/coach-factory-on-ebay/men/?_ipg=192

If you can spend $160 on some cheaply made Nike Air Jordans, and cannot spend the same amount for a pair of quality dress shoes that will last a decade longer, I will smack you with those Js and leave the Jumpman imprint on your forehead.

Well, ****.

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm down down for everything said above

Hey Elkin, you free tomorrow?
There's a bball menswear game going on for fashion week. Check TSB for info. Thinking about heading there after work...to hit the after party
laugh.gif
where?

Back
Top Bottom