Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My J.crew shipment came in today.

I went ahead and bought some a few fall items using that FALLSTYLE code last week along with my $50 rewards gift card + free shipping.

4 pair of the 484 cords and a dark denim shirt. Due to the lighting, the 1st pair to the left are "sea blue" and the 2nd pair on the right are "forest green".

Dude I spoke to about the Strands confirmed he put the order through, but said it wasn't shipped out today because he was waiting for a freshly made pair from the factory? (made it sound like they were warm buns out the oven.)

Out of curiosity how legit is that?  I thought the sale was on seconds and rejects?
Hate what he did to Soshanna.
shoshanna's got a lot of screen time in the movie "Now You See Me".  Might be worth checking out.
Dawg.. Where tf did you order from?
laugh.gif
I didn't get through to the shoebank and tried my local AE factory store and they said they'd hook me up.  I better not have just got got.  I do not need this L in my life right now.
laugh.gif

Also not sure if this was posted in here, but I just came from Nordstrom's out at Roosevelt Fields and they said they're doing a 40% off sale on footwear.  Might be worth calling up to see if the same is going on at your local stores.

I sold my Lunargrands just in time for $130 plus shipping. LOL. Once I saw them in DSW and then the sales, plus the knock offs I knew it was time to let them go.

+1 on this being one of your better, Serg. The iPhone can do wonder given the right parameters.

Speaking of tuxedos...

Welp, I'm done.

New Brooks Bros. "high end" collection most of this stuff is :smokin.That shearling coat is no joke....http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Natur...eatured-Natural-Craftsmanship,default,sc.html

A lot of that is way too conservative and ordinary to me, I'm sure the quality is nice but eh. I like their Red Fleece line over just about everything else they carry. It took BB forever to make slim fit shirts (which aren't all that slim) and for a while after they were online only then longer for extra slim fit. They forever were a middle-aged man store to me and still hold a lot of that.

I don't like the name of the blog Adrian, but hey I'll follow. It's your outlet.

Yeah, I'm not into the name or the little tagline below it. It just comes off a certain way...that may be what you're going for and certain people might respond to it, if the quality of your posts is strong enough it may outweigh any negativity the title gives off.

i think they are hideous

Kindred spirits.

Blogging is mad fun. I thought I'd get bored of it soon after I created my blog, but I still enjoy posting.

Some people try to turn it into a popularity contest, like IG, and only care about followers, and not the actual content.

I think A is still working on the layout of the page.

i wanted to start a blog, but idk how much value written word has these days.
Throughout both my master's programs, I had to write tons of papers, ranging from business plan to a full blown chemical evaluation that was thick enough to be a dictionary. I've grown to really enjoy writing, and reading those who write in a cohesive manner.

i wanted to start a blog, but idk how much value written word has these days.
Throughout both my master's programs, I had to write tons of papers, ranging from business plan to a full blown chemical evaluation that was thick enough to be a dictionary. I've grown to really enjoy writing, and reading those who write in a cohesive manner.
lol.

i'll think about it. 

:lol: no shots taken, man. Everyone has their own writing style. Some of the dudes with blogs on SF are up there. Dictionary app on deck to look up obscure words.

On another note this is your long lost bro.

On a "good" sale how low do you think the APC Varsity will get? Right now I buy it from TBS for $544, which is definitely the best price out. :x :nerd:

Are Kenzo crewneck sweaters TTS?

Last edited:
NTDBs blog should have editorials, write about the basics and wearing sneakers and such, maybe a how to guide for photography or thrifting. Then once in a while, maybe a feature on some member like they did with TSB. Doing features takes some coordination and meeting up but editorials can be done by anyone. It can also have a quick weekly post about the sales of the week posted here, maybe a feature piece of clothing, etc...

On sale how low do you think the APC Varsity will get? Right now I buy it from TBS for $544, which is definitely the best price out. :x :nerd:

Are Kenzo crewneck sweaters TTS?

They seem to be selling out at retail. Smaller sizes are gone from Nordstrom, Hypebeast store, Oki-Ni, etc...

NTDBs blog should have editorials, write about the basics and wearing sneakers and such, maybe a how to guide for photography or thrifting. Then once in a while, maybe a feature on some member like they did with TSB. Doing features takes some coordination and meeting up but editorials can be done by anyone. It can also have a quick weekly post about the sales of the week posted here, maybe a feature piece of clothing, etc...

Do we have a blog?...I can help on the visual aspect if it...approve photos posted, help set up shoots for features if ya willing to make it out to NY or pay for my plane ticket...lol someone should come up with a masthead...I know we have a tumblr, but we can really expand this and take noted from TSB...at the end of the day we are no different...just that we have limited ourselves to this board.

Btw DBNT sounds so good, but I cn foresee NTers and Meth throwing a fit if we run with NT outside of here..

If everyone rocking with iPhone or at least Watsapp, lets set up a group chat and discuss more in detail, maybe assign roles and what not....RFX be dope if you on board.

Btw DBNT sounds so good, but I cn foresee NTers and Meth throwing a fit if we run with NT outside of here..

Well we already have thecollective tumblr going, why not take it from there? Associating with NikeTalk won't I think help to get it outside of this forum.

Meh...Tumblr is just a social media outlet, cool
To have but a legit blog is much better...we can start off with something free and experiment...one person should be the head of writing up the posts, be nice if its someone with great writing skills and can make it fun.

Maybe we have a graphic designer that can come up with a dope logo/masthead....the sky is the limit, but dudes gotta be willing to put their best effort forward...this shouldn't be a WDYWT, we can have a section on that but once again top quality, so get out there and practice hard with your new cam A....and Serg I know you don't own or plan on investing a ton of money but you work in ny, is no problem for me if I'm off and you got a dope fit you'd like to photograph to meet up and do it for you...but we gotta take things with a grain of salt fellas...not everything can be posted, doesn't matter if you are a regular or not, if its not up to par quality wise, it shouldn't be posted....like I said, WDYWT are cool for personal blogs, but this should be more
Informative...lol..engage an audience...keep
Them hook, don't let this turn into a circle jerk where regulars go to throw up fits....maybe set up some fit upgrades...makeovers funded by us...who knows some Luther's might jump on it....keep an open mind that sometimes money must be invested, but we are a group and we all work and if we want to step it up, it's inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom