Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The day Wis gets married, I am flying out to LA and ruining my credit to out dress this man at his own party. I'm coming for you bruh
indifferent.gif
Bespoke tux and shoes, also making sure my girl wears white.
laugh.gif

*****, why they avoiding the LA area like a plague?

Uniqlo is ramping up its domestic presence with 10 new stores opening in the next couple of months.

New Jersey

Bridgewater Commons Mall in Bridgewater, NJ (October 4)

Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ (November 1)

New York

Staten Island Mall in Staten Island, NY (October 18)

Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn, NY (October 25)

Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove, NY (November 8)

Connecticut

Westfield Trumbull Shopping Center in Trumbull, CT (November 8)

California

Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo, CA (October 11)

Stonestown Galleria in San Francisco, CA (October 18)

Westfield Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara, CA (October 25)

Bay Street Emeryville in Emeryville, CA (November 1)

Last edited:
I'm getting peacocks to run on the backdrop as I peacock my outfit out. It's gonna be like the wedding in Sex and the City 2 but 100 times more trill.

...I'm going to wear a peacock feathered one button jacket with satin peak lapels...come at me!

So much want....I wonder if that movie was any good? I know nothing about Formula One racing but it looked cool

just recently got into f1 and the movie looks dope.

olivia wilde is so bad :smh:

Walnut strands go on sale pretty frequently. Nordstrom just had them for $230 as part of their anniversary sale. Shoe bank also usually has seconds for 199.

also, thanks for the info!

after a few more phone call tries, i finally got through to the shoe bank and ended up ordering a pair.

Last edited:
Damn Olivia. Got everyone pitching tents in their dress pants at the premiere.

I recognize that nazi soldier movie star from Inglurous Basterds, I think it's him.

Last edited:
Dude I spoke to about the Strands confirmed he put the order through, but said it wasn't shipped out today because he was waiting for a freshly made pair from the factory? (made it sound like they were warm buns out the oven.)

Out of curiosity how legit is that?  I thought the sale was on seconds and rejects?
Hate what he did to Soshanna.
shoshanna's got a lot of screen time in the movie "Now You See Me".  Might be worth checking out.

Last edited:
Dude I spoke to about the Strands confirmed he put the order through, but said it wasn't shipped out today because he was waiting for a freshly made pair from the factory? (made it sound like they were warm buns out the oven.)

Out of curiosity how legit is that?  I thought the sale was on seconds and rejects?

Hate what he did to Soshanna.

shoshanna's got a lot of screen time in the movie "Now You See Me".  Might be worth checking out.

Dawg.. Where tf did you order from? :lol:

J. Crew changed it up from the Bayswater Peacoat in previous years. You might want to wait and see if they release a slim version or one with thinsulate lining. It'll probably also go on sale in November.

Back
Top Bottom