Dressing Better Vol 2.0

GroupME would def be the best app for what you guys seem to be looking forward. I wish I could be more active with the blog but I barely even submit pix to the thread. If you guys need a guy with ideas tho and soon to a better sense of international flavor. Get at me...

Free, simple, clean, if you like what someone posts you double tap it and it likes.
I think it'd be perfect for what you guys want.

LMAO IM DYING

IVE LEGIT HAVE HAD CONVOS ABOUT STRIP CLUB ATTIRE ADN ETIQUETTE.

ALOS IVE GOT A COOL PERSPECTIVE BC TWO OF THE GIRLS I WORK W ALSO MANAGE AND BARTEND AT MY FAVORITE STRIP CLUB.

THIS NEEDS TO GET OFF THE GROUND GUYS. LETS HAVE THIS UP BY DA WEEKEND

^
What state do you live in and what is the name of that stripclub?

If it's in NY i'll show up wearing some khakis or my under armour compression pants.

Whatsapp is by far the best group chatting service. They handle photos very well as well.

Groupme is buggy.

I can get this started right now. Who wants an invite? I'll make a list and start taking PMs for invites. It would be nice to keep things a bit smaller and closer-knit, so no inviting random dudes without informing the rest of the group members.

1. girlslovewaffles - George

PS: Anyone know where I can acquire a camo t-shirt?

Last edited:
Whatsapp is by far the best group chatting service. They handle photos very well as well.

Groupme is buggy.

I can get this started right now. Who wants an invite? I'll make a list and start taking PMs for invites. It would be nice to keep things a bit smaller and closer-knit, so no inviting random dudes without informing the rest of the group members.

2. Robin Thicke - John
3. Pinoy732 - Adrian
4. Ksteezy - Elkin
5. Wj4- Wisith
6. RFX - Batman

Last edited:

Groupme is buggy.

2. Robin Thicke - John

3. Pinoy732 - Adrian

4. Ksteezy - Elkin

5. Wj4- Wisith

6. RFX - Batman

Thanks man.

I need you guys to PM me your # though, so I can add you to my phone and thus add you via Whatsapp.

So far I only have Wis' contact info.

Alright, so far I got invites out to Elkin, John, and Wisith, all of whom seem to be in the group.

I've also sent out Whatsapp invites to Carlin (Bama) and Des.

Received my AE order today. BB McAlistairs look fine but my Slatons have mismatched toe caps. You can see below the right toe is considerably lighter than the left.

What can I do to fix this? Sending back to AE isn't an option given that I'm in Canada and they are in the USA. Any way to darken the suede?

best place to cop Wallabees sub retail? I know the Padmores are like half the price and look exactly the same but I hear the quality isn't as good.

Back
Top Bottom