Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm all over the idea, I have some free time to help with every day and also I'd chip in for the maintenance/hosting.

I can also take pics here and send them, anything you need.

Whatsapp is a better option, as I don't have an Iphone and whatsapp is on every platform.

I can also do web design front and back end and have a good friend that has a web development start-up.

A few designs I did: https://99designs.com/users/658366/folio

DO NOT COP ANY PADMORE.

UNLESS ITS DA OLD SCHOOL PADMORE AND BARNES WALLIES.

JUST KEEP AN EYE OUT ON 6PM AND AMAZON THEY USUALLY HAVE SALES ON THEM.

U GT A SPECIFIC PAIR IN MIND?

Received my AE order today. BB McAlistairs look fine but my Slatons have mismatched toe caps. You can see below the right toe is considerably lighter than the left.

What can I do to fix this? Sending back to AE isn't an option given that I'm in Canada and they are in the USA. Any way to darken the suede?

probably wont look as noticeable on the feet

Add suede cleaner to both pairs entirely. Known to darken. Perhaps add a tad more to that cap ?

Awesome thanks!

And on a sidenote, the burgundy/merlot McAllistairs are damn near the same colour as my brown Strands. Kinda disappointing...

Last edited:
Maybe it's the lighting but both pairs are in desperate need of a shine. Perhaps reapplication of proper colors would bring out the truer shades of each. Just my two cents.

DB bros I need your opinion. I can only keep 3 pairs, okay more like I should only keep 3 pairs and I really do wan't to limit it to just 3 pairs from the 2nd's sale. Which pair would you return from the 4?

I'd return one pair of the wingtips either one from the far left or the far right. Keep the one in the middle.

Depends what you already have. If you don't have many loafers then def keep the loafers.

My own personal taste though I'd return the middle pair in the first pic. The two toned isn't really my style. The two longwings on the outside are more my speed

There's too much going on between this thread and the chat :lol:

Brain cannot keep up.

Depends what you already have. If you don't have many loafers then def keep the loafers.

My own personal taste though I'd return the middle pair in the first pic. The two toned isn't really my style. The two longwings on the outside are more my speed

I have wingtips but don't have longboats like the 3, and don't have chocolate brown leather shoes so those I am keeping for sure. It's really between the other 3. Two tone isn't my style usually but for the price and the fact that they don't look bad on the feet and they are different hence the debate:

I'd return one pair of the wingtips either one from the far left or the far right. Keep the one in the middle.

You're the first to say that but I am considering it.

Just keep them Serg. They will pay off in the end.

Lol it's definitely worth keeping the 4 at the price I paid especially since retail is $525 for the wingtips and $475 for the loafers.

:lol: saw this on slickdeals front page

J. Crew Factory Stacking Online or In-store Coupon: Extra 25% off
J. Crew Factory Stacking Online or In-store Coupon:
Buy Now ►
Gilt City is offering J. Crew Factory Extra 25% Off Stacking Online or In-store Coupon. Click Buy, login or create an account. Complete an order and the coupon will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Valid through 9/15/13. Thanks NikeTalk

I've never used GILT CITY before. I "bought" the 25% code for free, then the email me a code at some point to use on the jcrew factory site? Thanks for posting that info btw, a couple shirts I want to get.

I have wingtips but don't have longboats like the 3, and don't have chocolate brown leather shoes so those I am keeping for sure. It's really between the other 3. Two tone isn't my style usually but for the price and the fact that they don't look bad on the feet and they are different hence the debate:

You're the first to say that but I am considering it.
Lol it's definitely worth keeping the 4 at the price I paid especially since retail is $525 for the wingtips and $475 for the loafers.
If you end up returning either the far right or far left you know who to pm. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom