Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Also, hopefully none of y'all snake it if its thats good lmao but my dad is already looking for his replacement camera. Good buy?
Amazon product ASIN B00COSHR20

I'm no camera expert but for that price, I think your dad is better off with the 60D?

It's more robust and overall better if you already know your way around a DSLR, it is heavier though.

Last edited:
for those who ordered from the shoe bank, i emailed a rep in regards to their return policy but haven't gotten a response so far so i figured i asked here. i'm not 100% confident in my shoe size when it comes width. in the event that i order shoes and they don't fit, what are my options in regards to returns/exchanges?

also, how often do the AE walnut strands go on sale? i saw it mentioned here that the sales price is just "okay". i was wondering if i should just wait it out, get my foot properly measured and try again another time.

for those who ordered from the shoe bank, i emailed a rep in regards to their return policy but haven't gotten a response so far so i figured i asked here. i'm not 100% confident in my shoe size when it comes width. in the event that i order shoes and they don't fit, what are my options in regards to returns/exchanges?

also, how often do the AE walnut strands go on sale? i saw it mentioned here that the sales price is just "okay". i was wondering if i should just wait it out, get my foot properly measured and try again another time.
Why don't you just call and ask ? You would get an immediate answer from the direct source...

(262) 785-6666

Last edited:
Reactions: wj4
Thanks, but I tried calling a few numbers posted by Ironman but didn't get a pick up. So I emailed them. I was thinking maybe they were closed for Labor Day.

Also tried that number and no pick up.

Thanks, but I tried calling a few numbers posted by Ironman but didn't get a pick up. So I emailed them. I was thinking maybe they were closed for Labor Day.

Also tried that number and no pick up.
Yeah they are closed. I think the last day to place your order for the sale was today as well.

Walnut strands go on sale pretty frequently. Nordstrom just had them for $230 as part of their anniversary sale. Shoe bank also usually has seconds for 199.

Marshalls is stepping it up I see. Picked up a pair of BLK DNM jeans and a Jack Spade toiletries bag today for $100.

Marshalls is stepping it up I see. Picked up a pair of BLK DNM jeans and a Jack Spade toiletries bag today for $100.
My local Marshall's stays in jack spade. That navy trench I e posted in te past is a jack spade I got from Marshall's for like $99. Saw a Gucci blazer there yesterday. Still $499 though.

My local Marshall's stays in jack spade. That navy trench I e posted in te past is a jack spade I got from Marshall's for like $99. Saw a Gucci blazer there yesterday. Still $499 though.
Jack Spade's quality is terrible, even at sale prices. I had a shirt, and I thought the quality was not even on mall brand level.

Never bought or tried on any of their clothes. But my jack spade duffel has been all over the world with me and my trench has kept me warm and dry through northeast winters.

I have a Jack Spade sweater and had debated about getting a bag. Even at the sale price I paid, it's nothing spectacular IMO and definitely wouldn't have been worth retail.

Welcome! :D

I want you all to know I finally bought some APC Petite New Standards. :lol:

Your turn, Wes.

:lol: How you like them? I'm probably just sticking with N&F Weird Guys from here on out. They fit me better than the PS. Haven't had the chance to try Petite New Standards though

This is a hot sweater. Anyone seen something similar? I really like the weave and the collar

Random...but I wish I could pull off turtlenecks. I like how they look on everyone except for myself

:lol: I think they look fly with a jacket. All of these look great but not many dudes are as cool as McQueen was

Back
Top Bottom