Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You would look sick with a moto, John.

Wis, I can't believe you haven't sold that jacket yet. Such a great price!
I had about 9 flakers...SMH.

All the 3 other TOJ pieces sold within days. This is going on 3 months now :frown:

A bomber or moto for you for sure.
I haven't 'collect' in many years...not sure if $5k is an average amount of a collection nowadays.
He never said that he had $5k worth of sneakers. He said he is saving $5k for a rainy day.

My problem with ToJ is that Im anal about trying something on before I drop money on it...lol

My biggest problem is picking a style leather. like a racer, ma-1, rider, idk

Rob ur right im def gonna do TOJ
A bomber or moto for you for sure.
im so confused right now
I haven't 'collect' in many years...not sure if $5k is an average amount of a collection nowadays.
IM SCARED TO "APPRAISE" MY COLLECTION. BUT IM HAVING FUN (NOT) FIGURING OUT THE ONES I WANNA KEEP THE MOST.

THESE DAYS I'M JUST IN AIR MAX 2012/ FREE RUN 2S/ FLYKNIT RACERS AKA GYM SHOES.
You would look sick with a moto, John.

Wis, I can't believe you haven't sold that jacket yet. Such a great price!
I had about 9 flakers...SMH.

All the 3 other TOJ pieces sold within days. This is going on 3 months now
frown.gif
WIS + ROB I BELIEVE U GUYS ARE RIGHT. IM LEANING MORE TOWARDS DA BOMBER BASED OFF MY AESTHETICS.

WIS TRY LISTING IT ON IG W/ THE USUAL HASHTAGS

Watching North By Northwest. The styling in this movie like most Cary Grant films is so timeless. Everything in here would look just as good today as it then back then. The suit he wore for most of the film is amazing, I want to find a 3 roll 2 suit

Watching North By Northwest. The styling in this movie like most Cary Grant films is so timeless. Everything in here would look just as good today as it then back then. The suit he wore for most of the film is amazing, I want to find a 3 roll 2 suit

Actually texted Adrian about watching The Great Gatsby, just saw it today and man the suits in that movie. Timeless today as then, especially the 3 piece tweed suit worn by Toby McGuire at the beginning of the movie.

The cool thing about that is pretty much everything in that movie you could buy at Brooks Brothers. The boater hat was probably my favorite thing in the whole movie

WHO ELSE BESIDES MYSELF, ADRIAN, TYPERPINOY ARE FILIPINO?

SINCE WE ARE ON A LIVING BETTER TANGENT I GIFURE JUST ASK AOUT CULTURE

Filipino checking in.

Reminded me of something I saw on twitter a while ago:

"Filipino guys start as hypebeasts then become J. Crew/Americana guys and then become #menswear guys."

Except most Filipino dudes I know are still stuck in the hypebeast phase :lol:

I'm Filipino. Most of my filipino friends are in the J. Crew / #menswear stage, then again we're in our late 20s. None of them, including myself, collect sneakers or stalk release dates anymore. The sneakers we do buy serve an athletic purpose.

i'd cop if i were ur size.

you have the standard option of that collar right? i'm not really a fan of da shearling option

i'd cop if i were ur size.

you have the standard option of that collar right? i'm not really a fan of da shearling option
Shearling is removable and only comes on black and dark brown.

I'm not a fan of leather jackets anymore, only have my black DR left. It's like half the price I paid :lol: I think I paid $700-800 a couple of years ago.

IM SCARED TO "APPRAISE" MY COLLECTION. BUT IM HAVING FUN (NOT) FIGURING OUT THE ONES I WANNA KEEP THE MOST.

THESE DAYS I'M JUST IN AIR MAX 2012/ FREE RUN 2S/ FLYKNIT RACERS AKA GYM SHOES.
WIS + ROB I BELIEVE U GUYS ARE RIGHT. IM LEANING MORE TOWARDS DA BOMBER BASED OFF MY AESTHETICS.

WIS TRY LISTING IT ON IG W/ THE USUAL HASHTAGS
I'm really iffy trying to sell stuff off IG. If cats are frauding here on NT, I can only imagine it's a lot worse on IG...especially with PayPal being on the side of the buyer.

Black bomber would be money on you, man.

Actually texted Adrian about watching The Great Gatsby, just saw it today and man the suits in that movie. Timeless today as then, especially the 3 piece tweed suit worn by Toby McGuire at the beginning of the movie.

That's the beauty of it. Sometimes I even catch older movies, like 007 joints or random ones, and think that suit is really nice!

Thin lapel, thick lapel, it's all good as long as everything else is on point.

Copped an off-white jean jacket off the Gap for 30$ I ain't eem mad...can't wait for fall...gonna murk it

Can I still order from the Allen Edmonds sale today?

Friend wants a pair of RLs and I can finally get a tan pair of Strands for myself.  What color would you guys recommend for regular work wear, tan or bourbon? Or would the Strands be a bit much for an everyday work shoe?

EDIT

Wait... don't tell me by "through sept 2nd" bama meant ends on monday? was the store even open on labor day??

say it aint so...

Last edited:

My problem was that that and Leo's performance were the only good things in the movie...

Hey_

What?

Joel Edgerton was great as the douche bag Tom Buchanan.

On another note, I can completely empathize with James Gatz's ambition.

Julius F. Wrek

This is aimed directly at Elkin, Adrian, and John. Take advantage of TOJ before it's gone. I feel like all 3 of you, especially Steezy and John, will regret it in the future if you don't.
I know I will and I know it can...but I question is leather really in my aesthetic..

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom