Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You dudes know sometimes I go off-track and talk about things not necessary DB related per se. I guess this is another one of those times. I've been thinking...if I get a job across the country or in a diff country and can't get a place that's already furnished...I'm going to do the Adrian route and thrift everything :lol: That or go to the local Craigslist.

So happy my apartment came furnished. Walked into a friends apartment at UCONN yesterday and it was completely empty besides her bed :lol:

I probably would have probably taken the Craigslist route if I was in that situation. A good couch is a must!

WHO ELSE BESIDES MYSELF, ADRIAN, TYPERPINOY ARE FILIPINO?

SINCE WE ARE ON A LIVING BETTER TANGENT I GIFURE JUST ASK AOUT CULTURE

In regards to turtlenecks and suits/jackets_

The brotha JFK Jean of The Mod Rockers killed in one.

Julius F. Wrek

Welp the kid just dropped 350$ on two puuurrss of flyknit/LG's multis and navy's, I'll never grow away from kicks A!..... IDC IDC IDC IDC :lol:

I am.

I might try wearing a turtleneck because Archer does. I have a big head though, turtleneck will emphasize it.

smh this guy.

i know the feel.

IG challenge. DBNT post your sneaker collection
How you're willing to spend $$ on some hyped up kicks and won't spend money on quality leather jacket is beyond me, broham. :rolleyes

Turtleneck under a jacket looks :pimp: I've always wanted to do that look, but I never liked the feeling of turtleneck around my neck.

This is aimed directly at Elkin, Adrian, and John. Take advantage of TOJ before it's gone. I feel like all 3 of you, especially Steezy and John, will regret it in the future if you don't.

Filipino checking in.

Reminded me of something I saw on twitter a while ago:

"Filipino guys start as hypebeasts then become J. Crew/Americana guys and then become #menswear guys."

Except most Filipino dudes I know are still stuck in the hypebeast phase :lol:

Last edited:
smh this guy.

i know the feel.

IG challenge. DBNT post your sneaker collection
How you're willing to spend $$ on some hyped up kicks and won't spend money on quality leather jacket is beyond me, broham.
eyes.gif

Turtleneck under a jacket looks
pimp.gif
I've always wanted to do that look, but I never liked the feeling of turtleneck around my neck.
lol que? i havent copped sneakers in months bro.

in actuality im liquidating them at flight club. sold two pairs last week : )

def got da money for the jacket right now but im gonna see if i can save up 5k in cash before i purchase anything else.

"rainy day" money

Filipino checking in.

Reminded me of something I saw on twitter a while ago:

"Filipino guys start as hypebeasts then become J. Crew/Americana guys and then become #menswear guys."

Except most Filipino dudes I know are still stuck in the hypebeast phase :lol:
:lol: My work place is 95% Filipino...healthcare. Even the old guys (I'm talking about 45 yrs old and older) are rocking sagging Levi's and stuff. Must be the old clothes their kids no longer wear.

This is aimed directly at Elkin, Adrian, and John. Take advantage of TOJ before it's gone. I feel like all 3 of you, especially Steezy and John, will regret it in the future if you don't.
I need the brand to stop taking order now so I can sell my jacket! :frown:

publish etc needs a restock, i need a couple pairs myself
I don't think they expected this kind of results. Their own website crashed upon the release and all stockists are sold out too.

lol que? i havent copped sneakers in months bro.

in actuality im liquidating them at flight club. sold two pairs last week : )

def got da money for the jacket right now but im gonna see if i can save up 5k in cash before i purchase anything else.

"rainy day" money
You have $5k worth of sneakers?! *dead*

Last edited:
My biggest problem is picking a style leather. like a racer, ma-1, rider, idk

Rob ur right im def gonna do TOJ

You would look sick with a moto, John.

Wis, I can't believe you haven't sold that jacket yet. Such a great price!

Back
Top Bottom