Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Alright, last time asking but can anyone recommend me a shoulder bag or messenger bag? Or even some stores to check out? I have a $200 budget. Sorry for asking so many times but I just really want to get this before I start this week.

If you're going to carry a laptop around, I am very pleased with my Knomo, which is in that range.

That Bond peacoat is :smokin

You Adrian. I'm no sure how much you want to spend on a Camera, but check out used Rebels on BHPhoto. You can get a used Nikon D40 for $200 with a lens or a Rebel XSi for $230. It would up the quality of your pics and allow you to build a deeper following on a Blog. Now is the time young guru.

Last edited:
You guys know anything about cashmere sweaters? I want a black crewneck one. After briefly looking over it, they're a lot more complicated than i expected.

i own plenty of cashmere. what is so complicated about it? dry clean only. store in dry area with cedar or moth balls. done

You Adrian. I'm no sure how much you want to spend on a Camera, but check out used Rebels on BHPhoto. You can get a used Nikon D40 for $200 with a lens or a Rebel XSi for $230. It would up the quality of your pics and allow you to build a deeper following on a Blog. Now is the time young guru.

Agreed, since this is obviously something you enjoy doing and do regularly, I recommend you skip on a couple of suits since you have plenty to hold you up and buy a good canon camera with a 35L lense....that's all you would need...sure it's expensive, but you making pretty much responsibility free money, since you live at home with a good job...the pics are well composed but the quality does your fits very little justice bro...I think a big reason why some of my stuff has been featured is in part due to the quality of my shots....it makes a ton of difference....just my 2 cents.

Agreed, since this is obviously something you enjoy doing and do regularly, I recommend you skip on a couple of suits since you have plenty to hold you up and buy a good canon camera with a 35L lense....that's all you would need...sure it's expensive, but you making pretty much responsibility free money, since you live at home with a good job...the pics are well composed but the quality does your fits very little justice bro...I think a big reason why some of my stuff has been featured is in part due to the quality of my shots....it makes a ton of difference....just my 2 cents.
Yeah no I feel you guys. I have been contemplating for awhile. My only reason for being wary about the purchase is the sake of mobility. I'd want my camera to be able to fit in my briefcase with out having to worry about damage. This is what makes me think a point and shoot might be better..

Thoughts? :\

i own plenty of cashmere. what is so complicated about it? dry clean only. store in dry area with cedar or moth balls. done

Just the quality of the sweaters. Seems like the quality depends on the length of the fibre and the tension of the knit. Also seems like the best comes out of Scotland

What brands do you have?

Canon makes a small slr that fits with their standard lenses. I'm sure if you take the lens off the body and lens will fit easily

Canon makes a small slr that fits with their standard lenses. I'm sure if you take the lens off the body and lens will fit easily
INB4 google it. Do you happen to know the model? Is that the one you currently own?

edit: DAMN. That SL1 is pricey..

I mean I could just cop a t1 or t2 and keep the len off all the time. Do they make case for solely the body/lens separate?

Last edited:
INB4 google it. Do you happen to know the model? Is that the one you currently own?

I mean I could just cop a t1 or t2 and keep the len off all the time. Do they make case for solely the body/lens separate?

Pick up a canon t4i with a pancake lense (40mm I believe) probably feel like the size of a P&S

Pick up a canon t4i with a pancake lense (40mm I believe) probably feel like the size of a P&S
Couldn't I just scoop like a t1-t3i with that same kind of lens? That 4i is pricey B! I'm not trying to go past $450

wooooopppppp

Dad's in the market for a new SLR. Just sold me his T2i with stock lens (keeping his good one :lol: ) for $300. Good deal? I peeped em on eBay going for $350-450.

I guess it's an ok deal...a better deal woulda been free!...it's from dad....lol

Buy a good lense.

Just the quality of the sweaters. Seems like the quality depends on the length of the fibre and the tension of the knit. Also seems like the best comes out of Scotland

What brands do you have?
Yeah, there's a wide range of grades when it comes to cashmere. Alas, I'm not too learned about it.

Today:

I'm kind of getting into interior design....just when I thought I couldn't find a more $ hobby :lol:

wooooopppppp

Dad's in the market for a new SLR. Just sold me his T2i with stock lens (keeping his good one :lol: ) for $300. Good deal? I peeped em on eBay going for $350-450.

Sounds like a good deal just started browsing some cameras with all this camera talk. I think it might be time to upgrade as well. Considering the Nikon D3100 or this Canon, thoughts?

Tsbmen.com brought me here, ALOT of good info on this thread, everyone seems pretty cool, had to start up an account.

Tsbmen.com brought me here, ALOT of good info on this thread, everyone seems pretty cool, had to start up an account.
Welcome!

Glad to have you on board my man!

Welcome! :D

I want you all to know I finally bought some APC Petite New Standards. :lol:

Your turn, Wes.

FINALLY. Jesus that took you forever Rob :lol:

Also, hopefully none of y'all snake it if its thats good lmao but my dad is already looking for his replacement camera. Good buy?
Amazon product ASIN B00COSHR20

Back
Top Bottom