Dressing Better Vol 2.0

http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/straighteuropeanlacing.htm
Thank me later.

And Ced, to put things in perspective...last year, at this point, I owned only one pair of AEs.

I had the boat shoes, clarks, redwings, bucks, and that's it iirc. Shop the god damb sales and put your girl on notice that these are the gifts you would want come Xmas/bday time :lol: Guidelines to da come up
:smokin

You're welcome for that piece of advice by the way :lol:

:nthat: damn good idea I need to send some pics and plant the idea :lol:

INCEPTION!

Following in Carlin's footstep, I got a part time hustle trying to upgrade people's internet/phone service. Say hi if I knock on your door:

Does Tom Ford do Mikes suits on Suits as well? They're a total different style than Harvey but I was just wondering

don't think so. He's an associate so he would have crappier clothes, and he doesnt care about clothes as much as Harvey, although this season is def an improvement over the previous 2 season's suits

i liked how in the flashback episodes, they had harvey wearing notch lapel single vent and in the present time, it's double vented peak lapel

Regarding the Suits talk a few pages back, how do you guys know Macht gets to keep the suits? I thought the show keeps it?

i remember seeing a thread on either styleforum or aaac where users picked apart the suits and its flaws 
laugh.gif

I wonder what shoes he wears. 

Last edited:
Hey guys, any info on how the Saunders Ankle boot fits? I see a few of ya'll got them in. I wear an .5+ in nikes cuz i have a bit of a wider foot and i wear thick socks, and an 8 in most dress shoes
If they are TTS ill go with my normal size. Are they narrow, wide, long? LMK guys

Hey guys, any info on how the Saunders Ankle boot fits? I see a few of ya'll got them in. I wear an .5+ in nikes cuz i have a bit of a wider foot and i wear thick socks, and an 8 in most dress shoes
If they are TTS ill go with my normal size. Are they narrow, wide, long? LMK guys
I found them TTS. I wear a 10D across the board and they fit great! Definitely worth scooping.

Thanks for the kind words all. More thrift finds on the way. Will post later today

I found them TTS. I wear a 10D across the board and they fit great! Definitely worth scooping.

Thanks for the kind words all. More thrift finds on the way. Will post later today

Thanks for the reply. i have heard mixed things.
Btw sick feature on TSB bro. TSB is shook now cuz they not the freshest dude on they own website anymore lol NT takeover

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply. i have heard mixed things.
Btw sick feature on TSB bro. TSB is shook now cuz they not the freshest dude on they own website anymore lol NT takeover
Hahaha oh stop. You flatter me :tongue:

they havent had one the past couple months. they mad that adrian won lol

That's what it seems like. If they pick a DBNT member it's a wrap for the others. I'm sure there were complaints lol.

Btw anyone who wears a size 8 , there are still some singleton loafers from that Polo AE sale

i think they actually just ran out of money to fund it. look at the quality and prices of the items elkin won versus what they gave away in their last giveaway. Steezy got like $1500 worth of prizes. the last giveaway was like $400.

They actually get it all donates by those brands. Perhaps AE and SS didn't want to keep freebie-ing that stuff.

Honestly, I think that because of their move out to LA, the contest will be hindered for a tad longer. Perhaps October will have something that NT can claim again :lol:

DB fam.. I have a 3-piece suit exactly like the Dior below. I have an evening function to attend soon and I was wondering if I should pair the suit with a solid black tie or something with a pattern (like polka dots).. or even a knit tie?

Does Tom Ford do Mikes suits on Suits as well? They're a total different style than Harvey but I was just wondering

Nope, I'd guess Dior or Calvin Klein for Mike, the cut with suggest this, really skinny.

don't think so. He's an associate so he would have crappier clothes, and he doesnt care about clothes as much as Harvey, although this season is def an improvement over the previous 2 season's suits

i liked how in the flashback episodes, they had harvey wearing notch lapel single vent and in the present time, it's double vented peak lapel

Regarding the Suits talk a few pages back, how do you guys know Macht gets to keep the suits? I thought the show keeps it?

i remember seeing a thread on either styleforum or aaac where users picked apart the suits and its flaws 
laugh.gif

I wonder what shoes he wears. 

Yeah, that was an interesting episode. Personally I assume it, since they taylor all his suits to his measurements, I don't really think they would make a deal out of it, although I may be wrong. It has flaws? :lol: ...not too many.

DB fam.. I have a 3-piece suit exactly like the Dior below. I have an evening function to attend soon and I was wondering if I should pair the suit with a solid black tie or something with a pattern (like polka dots).. or even a knit tie?

I think all of those could work, I'd go with a solid or a knit, because of the pattern on the suit; I prefer to keep things simple.

That's what it seems like. If they pick a DBNT member it's a wrap for the others. I'm sure there were complaints lol.

Btw anyone who wears a size 8 , there are still some singleton loafers from that Polo AE sale
We've been blacklisted :lol:

Hey after ordering form the AE shoebank, did you guys get your confirmation email right away? It's been a few hours or so since i ordered no confirmation yet, but my Bank account has been charged. lol

Hey after ordering form the AE shoebank, did you guys get your confirmation email right away? It's been a few hours or so since i ordered no confirmation yet, but my Bank account has been charged. lol

You will get it. Don't worry. I ordered some stuff from them and it took me a day or two before I received my receipt/online confirmation. Just call them up 3-4 days if you don't receive it. I ordered my Saunders boot and It never came, but my other order (which I placed 4 days after) arrived. I called them up and they apologized and informed me that the order slipped through the cracks with all the orders they are receiving and that they would ship it out ASAP.

a black grenadine tie would be :pimp: with that

Last edited:
Actually, you won't always get it. I've made around 4-5 orders. Received confirm on only half of them :\

But as long as you are charged, you'll be straight money

They actually get it all donates by those brands. Perhaps AE and SS didn't want to keep freebie-ing that stuff.

Honestly, I think that because of their move out to LA, the contest will be hindered for a tad longer. Perhaps October will have something that NT can claim again :lol:

This is exactly why the giveaways have kinda been lagging lately. Dan and Alex their photographer moved to LA and they are barely getting settled in. They should be good to go for September or October giveaway. This is also why the content has been pretty slow both on a main feature and TSB Daily level.

It took a day or two but I got a shipping notification each time I have ordered.

Sorry for the late upload. Been extremely busy with my new work & school schedule so please excuse the poor lighting and iPhone quality photo.

Also I'm not sure if anyone can really see, but does anyone notice anything weird with the shape of the heel on the wingtips? I know it's a bit hard to tell from the bad picture. It kind of annoys me but I figure for the price, why not :lol:

Nice pickup Wis!

I received my pairs of RLs today as well. I actually got the loafers that A ordered. Thing is that I ordered the Suede Penny Loafers instead :lol: :smh:

Still deciding whether or not I should keep em, but I figured the Suede ones would look a lot better on me.
Snuff or chocolate? I've contemplated the latter..

The pair of loafers I received were nice. However if I do exchange them, I'd most certainly go for the dark brown.

I'm actually even considering buying the desert books as well. #thatstruggle :lol:

Last edited:
Alright, last time asking but can anyone recommend me a shoulder bag or messenger bag? Or even some stores to check out? I have a $200 budget. Sorry for asking so many times but I just really want to get this before I start this week.

Back
Top Bottom