Dressing Better Vol 2.0

SRS DOE.

ADRIAN CHANGE IT BACK ASAP.

DBNT VOTES.

NO CHANGE

Don't change it back!

Oh and by the way, I'd like to credit Harvey with my creating the allure of wider lapels more prevalent in my mind. As I get higher up in age, I feel that my lapels will extend to around 3-3.5" depending on notch/lapel and my ties will change according. I seriously welcome that notion (partially the reason why I'm moving away from J.Crew style jackets and such). All in due time :smokin

I want to try a Peak Lapel suit but I already have a broad chest so I don't know how that will look on my frame. Double breasted too.

Question, to cop or not to cop?

100x100px-LS-ef5f2026_a70.gif
:rofl: spot on! The irony was noticed before I scrolled to your post!!

False. Leather sole topy'd with a rubber adhesive part. Not full rubber.
You have pics of the Brooks Brother Strands? I couldn't find any pics either. The AE were sold out in my size.
Purchased the Slatons. Thanks for the heads up guys.

False. Leather sole topy'd with a rubber adhesive part. Not full rubber.
You have pics of the Brooks Brother Strands? I couldn't find any pics either. The AE were sold out in my size.
Purchased the Slatons. Thanks for the heads up guys.
Haha, actually in the middle of snapping pics of my collection today. No BB Strands, but I have BB Neumoks and McAllisters. Will snap some of the sole bruh

Last edited:
One of my favorite shows. Harvey's suits are by Tom Ford. If you've ever seen the first episode or second one when Harvey sends Mike to his suit guy, he is actually sending him to Michael Andrews Bespoke's actual location.

Keeping all those Tom Ford suits is a pretty great bonus for Gabriel Macht...

One of my favorite shows. Harvey's suits are by Tom Ford. If you've ever seen the first episode or second one when Harvey sends Mike to his suit guy, he is actually sending him to Michael Andrews Bespoke's actual location.

Keeping all those Tom Ford suits is a pretty great bonus for Gabriel Macht...

Macht has said that he actually hates wearing suits and ties, and that he's the furthest from Harvey Specter :lol:

Last edited:
Dude probably switches to sweatpants and a sweatshirt after they're done filming for the day.

Well he won't have a problem at with dressing better at a wedding....:lol:

BTW whilst we're on the TV subject, I don't know how many Entourage fans we have, but Ari's fits were of course amazing, mostly from season 4, but now a days Mr. Piven has really developed a great sense of style.

Well he won't have a problem at with dressing better at a wedding....:lol:

BTW whilst we're on the TV subject, I don't know how many Entourage fans we have, but Ari's fits were of course amazing, mostly from season 4, but now a days Mr. Piven has really developed a great sense of style.

Very true.

Man, I miss Entourage :frown:

Back
Top Bottom