Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Buy immediately if no major defects

IF you have a WIDE foot it's a great deal.

Here's a STEAL if you are a size 9.

Try this coupon for an extra 15% off: BACKINSTYLE13

Wis and co.

I know da denim supply field jacket w the US flaf torn is a bit loud for somebut I'm sort of diggin.

any links for sale?  I only saw on the store site but at full price.

also RL sites are an etra 20% off sale items for labor day
Try Macy's and use their coupon which is stated on their website.

THANKS WIS. 

MY MOM WAS BUGGIN ME ABOUT HER WANTIN TO BUY ME A 30TH BDAY PRESENT EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER I DIDNT WANT ANYTHING.

I LIKE IT ALOT. IM A SUCKER FOR FLAGS.

AND THANKS FOR DA HEADS UP ON THE JOGGERS. I THINK RIPSTOP WOULD BE A COOL MATERIAL

has anyone purchased or seen the Allen Edmond Brooks Strand? I tried looking for pics, but didn't come up with anything.

How different are they from the regular strands?

Another thing I'm looking for is a messenger bag to carry my macbook+charger, notebook, and some small files in. I was looking at this one Herschel Supply Co. Mill Messenger Bag

My budget on this is <$200, I would prefer closer to $100 but I want something of good quality. Brands, stores, any kind of suggestions will help! Thanks in advance!
i have NOT heard good things about herschel.

for that price check out tumbuk2 and if you want to spend more a bit more, look up duluth pack or going even higher, look up filson.

i feel like duluth pack hits that sweet spot of $100-200...

Last edited:
he wears his fits.

i dont think he's dressing better material.

he def has the "sneaker culture" look down.

smh, i remember all this uproar in the wdywt last year cuz he was rocking marc jacobs lipstick or whatever as an accessory..

seems like a cool dude. the whole anti-up seems very cornball to me. like team roshe corny but to an umpteenth degree

he wears his fits.

smh, i remember all this uproar in the wdywt last year cuz he was rocking marc jacobs lipstick or whatever as an accessory..

seems like a cool dude. the whole anti-up seems very cornball to me. like team roshe corny but to an umpteenth degree
Team Roshe was corny, but I like the purpose they serve..... they good people now.

And that guy must have a following outside of NT:http://theantiheroes.tumblr.com/

Who is asking him those questions lol

Last edited:
^ u sure about that? I lurked wdywt years ago and dude always have shoes with no creases and no dirt at the bottom. Even if you took care of the shoes, it will still show signs of wear

I'm not talking about his sneaker wdywt. He's put up a few fit pics of him in suits with AE's iirc

Found it, here's what I was talking about. Corny picture but whatever :lol:

Dude seems cool and I like his style, that's all

Last edited:
:lol: I was wondering what on earth y'all wear talkign about.

You guys ever watch suits? Harvey and those peak lapel suits he wears all the time are :pimp:

he wears his fits.

I have no idea what you dudes are talking about now.

:lol: I was wondering what on earth y'all wear talkign about.

You guys ever watch suits? Harvey and those peak lapel suits he wears all the time are :pimp:

One of my favorite shows. Harvey's suits are by Tom Ford. If you've ever seen the first episode or second one when Harvey sends Mike to his suit guy, he is actually sending him to Michael Andrews Bespoke's actual location.

Rhay cool, know him since the ISS days, just can't mess with the whole anti-up thing, but kid has built somewhat of a brand, can't knock him...as far as him DBing it?...he can use a few pointers like for God Sakes Midas well cut off the sleeves on that jacket...

One of my favorite shows. Harvey's suits are by Tom Ford. If you've ever seen the first episode or second one when Harvey sends Mike to his suit guy, he is actually sending him to Michael Andrews Bespoke's actual location.

Figured they were Tom Ford, but I didn't know that about MAB. That's pretty cool, I just started watching the other day, almost done with the first season already lol

Back
Top Bottom