Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just saw the thread that Serg made for Adrian and read some of the comments. Forgot it was wrong for Nt'ers to look out for each other anymore. :smh:

Last edited:
Just saw the thread that Serg made for Adrian and read some of the comments. Forgot it was wrong for Nt'ers to look out for each other anymore. :smh:

I think outside of this thread, the rest of NT couldn't care less about what everyone wears in here unfortunately.

:lol: I was wondering what on earth y'all wear talkign about.

You guys ever watch suits? Harvey and those peak lapel suits he wears all the time are :pimp:

One of my favorite shows. Harvey's suits are by Tom Ford. If you've ever seen the first episode or second one when Harvey sends Mike to his suit guy, he is actually sending him to Michael Andrews Bespoke's actual location.
Suits :pimp:
And word Serg? That's pretty dope. Now that you mention it, I remember when he was leaving, that staircase did look hella familiar :lol:

Eh, it is what it is.

I think outside of this thread, the rest of NT couldn't care less about what everyone wears in here unfortunately.
That's just the nature of the beast. NTers are primary bored high school and college students trying to get some lolz. It used to be way more hostile though. Dudes used to clown each other on the post your pic thread. I want to say mid to late 2000s were the worst of times.

This is why I try to keep the vibe in here positive and troll free.

Oh and by the way, I'd like to credit Harvey with my creating the allure of wider lapels more prevalent in my mind. As I get higher up in age, I feel that my lapels will extend to around 3-3.5" depending on notch/lapel and my ties will change according. I seriously welcome that notion (partially the reason why I'm moving away from J.Crew style jackets and such). All in due time :smokin

Oh and by the way, I'd like to credit Harvey with my creating the allure of wider lapels more prevalent in my mind. As I get higher up in age, I feel that my lapels will extend to around 3-3.5" depending on notch/lapel and my ties will change according. I seriously welcome that notion (partially the reason why I'm moving away from J.Crew style jackets and such). All in due time :smokin
Slimmer dudes can do thin lapels. Some guys love that look. Some guys dislike it so much they go the other end and get ultra wide lapel. I like both looks but regular ties would look out of place with lapel that's greater than 4" I think.

I still like mine 2.5 to 3 in on the lapels.

Thinking about picking up a pair of these for $75:

Last edited:
can anyone recommend me some cheap (but still decent looking) brown dress shoes to go with a navy suit?

and by cheap i mean lower than $200....

Back
Top Bottom