Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm looking at the Salinger Double Monk. I believe that's on the Inca last.

And thanks for the info. I was not aware of that.
I take a 7.5 UK and I'm a 9 US in most Nikes and Jordans. I had to put tongue pads on the dub monks to decrease heal slippage.

I'm looking at the Salinger Double Monk. I believe that's on the Inca last.

And thanks for the info. I was not aware of that.
I take a 7.5 UK and I'm a 9 US in most Nikes and Jordans. I had to put tongue pads on the dub monks to decrease heal slippage.

Not a problem!

Then I do think the Clairborne pair would be good enough to last you through the internship. How long is the internship if I may ask?

In terms of "must have" colors, definitely Navy and Gray (and really you can go with whatever shade you like IMO, however the lighter the gray IMO the better it looks with brown shoes). You can pair navy and gray pants with pretty much any shirt(s) you can think of. I would also add a pair of khaki chinos, which as well pair up with pretty much everything (ooops just saw that you have a khaki pair). Black I'm just not a fan off. Shirts try to stick with basic colors and subtle patterns. If you go with patterns go with shirts that the dominant color is white, if checkered cool or stripe great as well make sure those colors are also subdued. I would recommend if you go out and buy 5 shirts to get the following: 1. White Dress Shirt or Sports Shirt (buttoned down collar) 2. Light Blue Dress Shirt or Sports Shirt (buttoned down collar) 3. White/Blue Vertical Stripe 4. White/Blue or White/Lavender micro-check shirt (little small squares made by the colored line) and 5. light pink or lavender solid shirt.

The 5 shirts can get you through the week without doing laundry, the 3 pants including your khaki chinos, as long as you rotate them you're good. Great part is that they all go together.

the internship is just one semester and possibly over winter break as well. thanks for the input on shirts! much appreciated!! is there any other brands of pants I should check out that won't break the bank besides JCP and alpha khakis?

Unless you're a 44R don't be too upset. There weren't many sizes left when the sale started.

Now I feel worse, that's my size...

So I am looking at getting some park avenues and I wear a 8ee in the walnut strands.. should I go with the same size ?

Shoebank will lead you to the Wisconsin location, you can email other factory locations and get an inventory list from them as well.

Happy Hunting:

ShoeBank in Port Washington, WI (262-284-7158, [email protected])

-ShoeBank 2 in Brookfield, WI (262-785-6666, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Mebane, NC (919-563-2446, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Jeffersonville, OH (740-948-9033, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Charleston, SC (843-747-4002, [email protected])

-Tanger Outlets of Riverhead, NY (631-369-0947, [email protected])

-The Outlet Shops of Grand River in Leeds, AL (205-699-6566, [email protected])

-Outlet in Freeport, ME (207-865-6222, [email protected])

-Silver Sands Outlets in Destin, FL (850-654-4790, [email protected])

Also would all these places have the same prices or do they all just share inventory for seconds, for example if I called the port washington one they would basically fill the order from other stores if they did not have the shoes themselves?

Also would all these places have the same prices or do they all just share inventory for seconds, for example if I called the port washington one they would basically fill the order from other stores if they did not have the shoes themselves?

Yes. My order got shipped to Port Washington from 2 separate stores and then they consolidate the order and ship out to me. Takes about a couple of weeks...

Yes. My order got shipped to Port Washington from 2 separate stores and then they consolidate the order and ship out to me. Takes about a couple of weeks...

I'd say YMMV. Made two separate orders and both have shipped/delivered within 4 business days of ordering.

What's wrong little buddy?

Call customer service, they can try to locate it for you.
:lol: this guy is back!

Agreed on calling customer service. Chances are they can locate one that's in the boonies somewhere. I always ask for this service when something is blacklisted so I don't have to wait if its available now.

Will call customer service... crosses fingers.

Wis, dude tried to "help me out" by trying to sell them to me for reseller price, :smh:... :lol:

To stay within your budget, I'd highly recommend checking out the Allen Edmonds/Ralph Lauren sale going on through Monday. Lots of options at $129 and many of us have purchased pairs here in the thread. Check them out here: http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/i...Q&utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=J84DHJLQkR4

Drop an email to [email protected] with your size to see what they have in stock.

For pants and shirts, J. Crew Factory is having a sale right now. I picked up a couple of shirts for $26 each after the 50% off discount and stacked with using my student ID for an extra 15% off. Also for pants, I have been wearing Dockers Alpha Khakis for the past 2 years (own 7 pairs, fit is on point) and they have a 30% off $100 sale on their website right now. Otherwise, you can get them for $45 each on Amazon.

Just spent some time looking at the Alpha Khaki's. Just curious but what fit do you have? Skinny, original, or Standard? And do you have pics? Thanks man!

Wis and co.

I know da denim supply field jacket w the US flaf torn is a bit loud for somebut I'm sort of diggin.

any links for sale?  I only saw on the store site but at full price.

also RL sites are an etra 20% off sale items for labor day

Back
Top Bottom