do YOU let your girl wear anything she desires in public with you?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My girl has class and knows how to dress, so what she wears is never an issue.
pimp.gif

I'd remind him that we arent a comforter set, we don't have to match. And like I always say, I never let anyone "do" anything, I can onlymake suggestions. He'd probably get a better reaction if he said "Court, you look like a %%%%."..that's enough to make me change, hedoesn't have to "trick" me with a calm voice, that's not my style lol

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

DoubleJs07 wrote:

My girl has class and knows how to dress, so what she wears is never an issue.
pimp.gif

Preach.

When we go out, she knows how to dress.
When we're home bummin' it out, she still looks good in sweats and a hoodie.

would never wife a chick who thought it was acceptable to go out in public lookin like a ho , so that conversation has neverand never will come up

only mess with the ones who know how to dress anyway
so they never looking bad even on their worst day

Well it depends. If after I drag her by the hair, make her feed Dino, and do the dishes with the Octopus Dishwasher and she still wants to wear somethingslutty...well then I get out the club.

it's never an issue and never gets brought up. she's a grown lady she can dress herself.

Originally Posted by Prez T

would never wife a chick who thought it was acceptable to go out in public lookin like a ho , so that conversation has never and never will come up

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I am 26 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.

yo she can wear whatever...cuz i ain't lettin her dress me but you know at the end of the day its all mine either way...and she ain't cheatin so dntmatter really as long as it aint just nothing outrageous

Dat's not neccessary wit me. My chick know how to dress whether she with me or not. And on a note of how she looks when we together, I don't trip..ainnobody smashin but me, so if dudes look, they look. As long as they don't look or say nuttin disrespectful it's whatever. I dooo however have to throwin a suggestion here and there when out with family...

Originally Posted by Prez T

would never wife a chick who thought it was acceptable to go out in public lookin like a ho , so that conversation has never and never will come up

QFT

1. A lot of yall frontin, aint gon say %*# to your chick.
2. The ones who do say something, she probably a). wearing it out another time when you not around or b). ignoring you or c). she gets around
laugh.gif

3. Why wife a chick who wears crazy %*#?
4. "Let these chicks breath" [/Jay & Nas]

Back
Top Bottom