do YOU let your girl wear anything she desires in public with you?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if you really have to worry about what your significant other is wearing it sounds like insecurity to me.
Is this the case in ALL situations?

it can be...lol
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I am 26 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.
laugh.gif
Yea thats what you think. At the age of 36 I am sure those sentiments will change and you would be wishing someone dictated anything to you
I don't get this response....
are you trying to imply that her attitude will ensure her a lonely existence b/c no man will want her?
.. yeah I'm not quite getting this.

For both of us? Rarely. Because honestly, his food is a hell of a lot better LOL you can tell he *enjoys* it. I just slam out something to be done with it. In that case we cook together. I do plenty for him.
happy.gif

Nawth21 . But I was asking how often do YOU cook for YALL. Not for yourself. Don't you think it would be in the bestinterest of the relationship for you to say one day, "Honey, you always cook for us. Let me cook YOU a meal for once."

Treat that man, I know you said he likes to cook all the time but switch it up some. Don't get so routine with it.

She knows how to dress around me and out in public. Butt naked/ half naked at home covered up out.

I am 26 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.
laugh.gif
Yea thats what you think. At the age of 36 I am sure those sentiments will change and you would be wishing someone dictated anything to you
are you trying to imply that her attitude will ensure her a lonely existence b/c no man will want her?
All of those, "No man is gonna X, Y, Z" women are usually the ones still searching well into their 30s. I don't think that is asecret.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

if she dresses like a $#*@... guess what you just wifed.
pretty much...if you have to regulate what she wears shouldn't have made her your girl in the first place...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

if she dresses like a $#*@... guess what you just wifed.
pretty much...if you have to regulate what she wears shouldn't have made her your girl in the first place...
Dudes don't take stuff like that into consideration when they unite with a woman. They just make sure she looks good
grin.gif

I don't know..I'm all about being submissive, but I WISH someone would have me running around changing and waiting on them hand and foot. Master, my$#%..

No. She has to approve her outfit with me first, and if it's way over the line, I beat her silly and throw her a turtleneck, some loose-fitting khakis, anda black veil, debating in my mind if I should throw out the make-up or not. I usually don't.

The hell, man?
laugh.gif
'Let' your girl do stuff?

LOL

Considering she has her own brain, a full time job, and she's done something no man has ever done or could ever do (give birth), yeah, I somehow find it inme to 'let' her dress however the hell she wants.

It's tough, but I find a way.

laugh.gif

Some of you...
roll.gif

I kind of love when my girls dress provocative when she is with me ... All the guys eyeballs want to pop out and mad attention her way ... I dont mind and Ilike when i know I have a fine mami next to me ... Not to mention we click in every sense of the word .. from conversations, to personal entertainment, to sex,to goals ....

Like many people here stated if you dont like what she wears, she is going to wear it when you aint around and you should know better, but if she is whip ..then you pretty much can do as you please and that's a fact ...

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

I don't know..I'm all about being submissive, but I WISH someone would have me running around changing and waiting on them hand and foot. Master, my $#%..
Let me give you a for instance

Say you and you man were going out on a NICE classy outting.

HE thought that you were dressed too sluttish (not his exact words)

But he respectfully asked you to change your clothes because he didn't think that yalls outfits matched enough (match as in style not color)

How would you react to it. Remember he RESPECTFULLY asked you, not demanded

laugh.gif
All of those, "No man is gonna X, Y, Z" women are usually the ones still searching well into their 30s. I don't think that is a secret.
pimp.gif
she's engaged so i doubt she'll be one of those women...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The hell, man?
laugh.gif
'Let' your girl do stuff?

LOL

Considering she has her own brain, a full time job, and she's done something no man has ever done or could ever do (give birth), yeah, I somehow find it in me to 'let' her dress however the hell she wants.

It's tough, but I find a way.

laugh.gif

Some of you...
roll.gif
i'm with you on this.

i see it like this if ya girl dresses "inappropriately" chances are she was wearing that long before you. so why try and change it now? that'sprolly what caught your eye....prolly nervous she gonna catch another dudes eye and drop you. lol. maybe some of you dudes should get ya game right before youtryna regualte on these females
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

My girl has class and knows how to dress, so what she wears is never an issue.
QFT

never had a problem with what my girl wears, and never will.

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Man, one thing about girls .. If they aint wearing them when they are with you .. You better believe that joint aint staying in the closet when they arent with you ...
Preach! These dudes is dumb

Back
Top Bottom