do YOU let your girl wear anything she desires in public with you?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

I am 26 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

til you hit em with that mule and have em sprung in the head, then i be like " F PIMPIN, SLAVIN IS BACK....SHE BE LIKE... YES MASTER, YOU THE BEST MASTER"

yeah keep telling yourself that
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
, you the one getting dissapointed by socks in a big box....

you know you desire some "mule"

I have yet to have a sexual encounter so good that I'd be willing to let some guy be my slave master
tongue.gif
And 'mule'? seriously? Is that what theyre calling it these days? Because mules as stubborn and smelly creatures, I wouldn't refer to my vag as one.

I am 26 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

til you hit em with that mule and have em sprung in the head, then i be like " F PIMPIN, SLAVIN IS BACK....SHE BE LIKE... YES MASTER, YOU THE BEST MASTER"

laugh.gif
Not for nothing, my girl and I were friends before we got involved and she talked all this crap about I N D E P E N D E N T .. yeah like the song..

I know for a fact if I tell her go change - She will go change

Love is a powerful thing and for ya to say NEVER .. it's very BOLD!

Originally Posted by potus2028

*NT Female* 'Let?!' *NT Female*

laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking, but at the same time, it's kindatrue. I can't tell my girl what she can and can't wear or what she can and can't do for that matter. I'm gonna let her know I don't like itbut it's on her to respect that.

Originally Posted by seaner23

i "let" my gf wear whatever she wants. she's a grown up and makes her own decisions. if she wants to wear a #!!*%% uniform, then so be it. i'd hope she has more common sense than that, but if she chooses to what can i do to stop her?
So if you don't think she was properly dressed for an occasion, would you speak up to her about it?

WHAT IF situation, so don't tell me, "She wouldn't do that"

Originally Posted by SGS MM

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

laugh.gif
Not for nothing, my girl and I were friends before we got involved and she talked all this crap about I N D E P E N D E N T .. yeah like the song ..

I know myself pretty well.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

i "let" my gf wear whatever she wants. she's a grown up and makes her own decisions. if she wants to wear a #!!*%% uniform, then so be it. i'd hope she has more common sense than that, but if she chooses to what can i do to stop her?
So if you don't think she was properly dressed for an occasion, would you speak up to her about it?

WHAT IF situation, so don't tell me, "She wouldn't do that"
well yeah. i'd let her know if something isn't appropriate imo. i wouldn't like her to wear a miniskirt and clear heels to thanksgiving dinner or a bikini to a wedding or nothing like that, but as long as it's not inappropriate for the situation, she can wear whatever she wants.
laugh.gif
Isn't that what the post is about though.

DONT CUFF!!!!!! SMH at you rookies. Never cuff, if she dont know how to dress herself right then why bother?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

" F PIMPIN, SLAVIN IS BACK....SHE BE LIKE... YES MASTER, YOU THE BEST MASTER"
My !#@# need me, I'm like test answers....
Come back from the treatment lookin like Van Exel NO! I don't like bald head %%@$ I like the long haired divas with the bossiest clothes...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SGS MM

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

laugh.gif
Not for nothing, my girl and I were friends before we got involved and she talked all this crap about I N D E P E N D E N T .. yeah like the song ..

I know myself pretty well.

Iight .. I dont know you so I can't knock you .. But I'll have to agree with some of the guys here .. That's what they all say tillthey breaking their back cleaning/cooking for their master ..

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eyes.gif

thats what they all say

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
, you the one getting dissapointed by socks in a big box....

you know you desire some "mule"

I have yet to have a sexual encounter so good that I'd be willing to let some guy be my slave master
tongue.gif
And 'mule'? seriously? Is that what theyre calling it these days? Because mules as stubborn and smelly creatures, I wouldn't refer to my vag as one.

ill PM you my addy, so if your ever around my way pick up a fifth of henn and lets see whats crackin
wink.gif

lol sike naw, but foreal ive had a few girls on me so hard after i smashed that i could tell em to do whatever and they wouldnt think twice about it, kindamean but hey... thats what makes me me

lmao@ wang tho

Thats what i was saying = mule = penis? eww cmon now. put more thought into it.

My Fiance is the one that cooks. We share the house hold chores.

That's what they all say till they breaking their back cleaning/cooking for their master

you guys think you're "doin it" havin your girl cook and clean for you but for the most part many females enjoy doing that stuff for a guy thelike/love so you're over there thinkin you're a pimp when really she's doin it cuz she wants to...

not really relevant to the thread but i thought i'd share...

My Fiance is the one that cooks.
Are you at least attempting to learn?
Who said I didn't know how to? It's something he enjoys, if it werent for the crappy hours he would have pursued a career as a chef.

Thats what i was saying = mule = penis? eww cmon now. put more thought into it.

My Fiance is the one that cooks. We share the house hold chores.
roll.gif

i have many names for my wee wee, just one i threw out there

Who said I didn't know how to? It's something he enjoys, if it werent for the crappy hours he would have pursued a career as a chef.
How often do you cook?

A woman cooking and cleaning for her man shouldn't be viewed as slavery.

Nawth21 wrote:
I am 23 years of age, I know how to dress myself. That said, no man is going to dictate what I can and cannot wear.

word...if you really have to worry about what your significant other is wearing it sounds like insecurity to me. Also the person you are with should know howto carry themselves ,where this shouldnt even be an issue.

How often do you cook?

A woman cooking and cleaning for her man shouldn't be viewed as slavery.
Whenever he's not home and I have to fend for myself. Of course it's not slavery if she WANTS to do it. But cooking isn't high upon my list of things I like to do and I clean since I live there too. But its his place as well so he's responsible for keeping up the place as well

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if you really have to worry about what your significant other is wearing it sounds like insecurity to me.
Is this the case in ALL situations?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

if she dresses like a $#*@... guess what you just wifed.

That's how I feel. I mean, its nice to look at when your out and about but I don't want my girlfriend dressing like that.

if she dont regulate herself, your game is weak

Well that depends on what you mean when you say regulate.

laugh.gif
Yea thats what you think. At the age of 36 I am sure those sentiments will change and you would be wishing someone dictated anything to you
I don't get this response....
are you trying to imply that her attitude will ensure her a lonely existence b/c no man will want her?

mytmouse76 wrote:
That's what they all say till they breaking their back cleaning/cooking for their master

you guys think you're "doin it" havin your girl cook and clean for you but for the most part many females enjoy doing that stuff for a guy the like/love so you're over there thinkin you're a pimp when really she's doin it cuz she wants to...

not really relevant to the thread but i thought i'd share...

Nope not relevant at all and you just proved what I was trying to convey ..
Love is a powerful thing and if you ever fall in love you will do anything and everything to please your significant other, therefore changing your clothinghabit is not a far reach .. thanks for adding your two cents ..

Back
Top Bottom