Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

i'm over reaction gifs

IMG_0935.GIF

Attachments

• IMG_0935.GIF
    IMG_0935.GIF
    986.7 KB · Views: 2
Just because it's a movie doesn't mean all bets are off. If it were a raccoon with amazing abilities, like Yoda, that would be one thing. And if there were ALL KINDS of other talking animals and this just happened to be one talking animal who has some sort of amazing ability, I'd be with it.

But just a talking raccoon and a tree? Saving the whole galaxy?

Nope.

("People analyze stuff too much" in 3... 2...)

Rocket Raccoon would wash Yoda b

Last edited:
- I hate when people say that overweight people are fat because "they're eating good." Nah son, that person's just fat and doesn't take care of themselves
- I like Beyoncé as much as the next guy but I don't understand the pseudo-religious fanaticism with which people follow her. The bey-hive pretty much worship that woman. Her music is good and she's an innovator for sure but they need to chill. I don't think I like breathing as much as they like Beyoncé. Don't even get me started about criticizing her or her music in any way...they'll legit fight you if you say anything negative about her. It's just bizarre to me.
- I hate how people "XYZ happened differently in the book/manga/source material" when talking about movies or TV shows. It's a different medium and of course things are going to play out differently. There's no need to mention it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Not to mention I think people think they're cool or smart because they read the source material. HINT: no one cares.

Anchovy is a delicious pizza topping.
This, gotta be the right brand though. Not mushy, not too salty.
- I hate when people say that overweight people are fat because "they're eating good." Nah son, that person's just fat and doesn't take care of themselves
- I like Beyoncé as much as the next guy but I don't understand the pseudo-religious fanaticism with which people follow her. The bey-hive pretty much worship that woman. Her music is good and she's an innovator for sure but they need to chill. I don't think I like breathing as much as they like Beyoncé. Don't even get me started about criticizing her or her music in any way...they'll legit fight you if you say anything negative about her. It's just bizarre to me.
- I hate how people "XYZ happened differently in the book/manga/source material" when talking about movies or TV shows. It's a different medium and of course things are going to play out differently. There's no need to mention it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Not to mention I think people think they're cool or smart because they read the source material. HINT: no one cares.

White artists have that level of fanaticism all the time, it's rare for black ones. Let her live.

Back
Top Bottom