Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

When people "send up prayers" on the internet, they usually don't actually pray. It is just a thing folks type to show support.

People are more likely to say grace over food if others are around vs. When eating alone
prayer-does-nothing.jpg
There is no God.
My man. :nthat:

I don't get it.

They say it has already been written.

They say prayer changes

So you are telling me that Egotistical being up there is willing to exchange getting his ego stroked (prayer) in favor of favors?

The science of prayer makes no sense

I don't get it.

They say it has already been written.

They say prayer changes

So you are telling me that Egotistical being up there is willing to exchange getting his ego stroked (prayer) in favor of favors?

The science of prayer makes no sense

I'm gonna pray for you

Samsung Galaxy phones only have a market because people try too hard to be different.

2 good pairs of jeans is all you need jeans wise.

Anyone who didn't vote shouldn't have any comments on the social political climate right now

Dragon ball Super > Dragon Ball Z

White women are more afraid of white men than they are racist against black men

Early on, that Samsung statement was true. Now, Samsung easily can be aruged to be better than Iphones.

And nah. At least 3. Dark blue, Light blue, Black. I could easily see myself needing around 12 - 15 pair. 3 Levis. 3 slightly higher quality. 3 distressed. And the rest just of other colors.

Samsung Galaxy phones only have a market because people try too hard to be different.

Anyone who didn't vote shouldn't have any comments on the social political climate right now

Galaxy phones are the truth and samsung has been cutting edge while apple is playing catch up

I can't do light blue jeans. Dark blue and black jeans for me

White girls are overrated. They have a short shelf life and age like bananas past their 20s

the first samsung cell phone was in 1988 though

your post smells of elitism

Since you guys were talking about J's, Jordan 11's are trash. Never liked them, never bought a pair, never will. My daughter loves them though.

As far as Beyoncé, I don't dig her music but I'll be damned if she can't sing. Although I prefer Solange's music, Beyoncé is a hell of an entertainer. And she's alright on the eyes.

HOA can be a nightmare as well fam. It's all relative.
Yea true...but another thing is my homie little brother lives in a detached neigborhood and you can clearly tell there is no hoa situation. The person 3 houses down, yard looks so damn disgusting. So I'll pay that fee man. Bc I would hate see that eye sore everyday.

People don't really like the taste of COFFEE, they like the taste of COFFEE + a bunch of sugary enhancements seeing how so many humans walk around drinking their desserts so early in the morning when they get their, "Cup of Coffee."

Back
Top Bottom